shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekly Workout Thread 6th Nov to 12th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/8/2006 9:28:57 AM
Author: anchor31
Not-so-good news... I''ve been doing my daily 10 minutes yoga routine, but since yesterday I''m feeling pain in my back, shoulders and neck. It''s really uncomfortable...
7.gif
Does anyone have any advice?
Anchor........I''m a big big believer in chiropractors. Even though I work out a lot, I still get back and neck pain. I see my chiropractor regularly to make sure everythings in alignment. It might help you too.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Try Tylenol, Advil, or Ibuprofen etc and REST! Also a heat pad on the sore areas too should help the pain. No yoga or workouts until you are better. Everyone is in the wars this week.
8.gif
I hope you feel better soon Ankie!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2006 9:28:57 AM
Author: anchor31
Not-so-good news... I''ve been doing my daily 10 minutes yoga routine, but since yesterday I''m feeling pain in my back, shoulders and neck. It''s really uncomfortable...
7.gif
Does anyone have any advice?

hey anchor: your yoga routine is a video correct? perhaps your positioning for some of the motions is a little off and that is what is causing the pain. i took some yoga, but with an instructor, and she was constantly correcting and realigning our bodies during the poses. i would take a break for a while.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Anchor,

Take it easy on your body for a day or two and see how you feel. Alternate cold and hot and take some ibuprofin. Sorry you aren''t feelng so good.

I think I''m taking the day off from exercise. I leave bright and early (5am) for the walk on Friday. Hope you''re all feeling better!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
UPDATE: St. John''s Wort

Research shows that St. John''s wort interacts with some drugs. The herb affects the way the body processes or breaks down many drugs; in some cases, it may speed or slow a drug''s breakdown. Drugs that can be affected include:

Indinavir and possibly other drugs used to control HIV infection
Irinotecan and possibly other drugs used to treat cancer
Cyclosporine, which prevents the body from rejecting transplanted organs
Digoxin, which strengthens heart muscle contractions
Warfarin and related anticoagulants
Birth control pills
Antidepressants

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone for your advice and kind words. I really wish I could take lessons, but when I called the groups were all full... I hope I''ll be luckier for the winter semester.

lulu - Ignorant Frenchie alert... What''s St.John''s wort?

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
St. John''s Wort is an herbal supplement that is intended to help deal with depression. It''s an alternative to such medications as Prozac. It has very mixed reviews re: effectiveness.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I went to my total body training class after work today...and I also noticed in the class that my biceps and triceps are showing some definition...very excited!

And I only had one bellinitini last night and DH and I shared our entree. However my MIL made some popcorn balls for so, I''m snacking on that as I type this--so yummy! We are making pizza tonight and having red wine with it...hey red wine is good for the heart!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Ended up going on a walk this afternoon for about 45 minutes. It felt really good to get outside, I''ve been in front of the computer and ready school text for most of the day.

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
KimberlyH,

Oh girl, I''ll be thinking about you early Friday. That''s pretty exciting!

I made it to the gym today, although still feeling pretty poopy. Darn those germy children that I teach!
I did 45 minutes on the elliptical trainer. Followed that up with some free weights for upper body, a ball work
out for hamstrings and crunches on the ball.

The only way I can get through the elliptical trainer is if I bring some cruddy magazines to read. So I caught up
with my Hollywood gossip today. Does anyone else read while they do their cardio? I probably don''t work up
the sweat that I could that way, but I do the elliptical to break up my running routines, so I feel like it''s okay
17.gif

Plus it''s the only time that I can read US weekly without feeling guilty (lol!)

It''s been a spectacular work week, so I''m feeling particularly happy.
I may have mentioned before that I teach fifth grade at an
international school. My kids are largely refugees and the other half of the poplulation are Atlanta born children. Few are from
good neighborhoods, so every year it''s an exercise in team building. We do whatever we can to build a community. This
year has been particulary hard, just a bunch of tough and angry kids. This week the other fifth grade teacher and I decided to
do a gender experiment. We split the two classes up into JUST BOYS and JUST GIRLS We''re only doing it for two weeks, and we''ve
asked the kids to journal about it every day. Well, it''s like a miracle... suddenly classroom harmony. Kids getting along
working together, I''m blown away! I actually look forward to going to school and hanging out with my all boy class!
Next week I get all the girls, then we go back to normal. I''m hoping that they grow from this. Just thought I''d share a little
work success, since my job is such a huge chunk of my life. When school is bad I just feel bad all over. Since things are turning
around, I feel great.

Whew, that''s a longer post than I usually write, guess I just needed to share
35.gif

Happy Hump Day!
Tybee

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Tybee,

I am so excited as well! Tommorow I pack and go on a date with hubby (we haven''t spent a night a part in a VERY long time...like more than a year, I''m going to miss his face!).

Sounds like a great experiment, I''m so glad it''s working out well. What a tough bunch to teach, I admire you! I actually had an "I''m really nervous about the prospect of teaching" discussion with my husband today. I''ve got another year+ before I graduate but it still freaks me out!

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
I think it''s good that you''re nervous... it means that you care!
I wish that more teachers did!
I''m excited for you.
That''s amazingly sweet that you two haven''t been apart for a long time.
I hope that you have the most fantastic experience!

clammer

Shiny_Rock
I know I should check in here everyday, it would probably keep me more motivated.

Becky, I totally understand where you are coming from. I will do really good for a while, then it''s just like I forget that I''m trying to build a healthier life. We moved to China for my husband''s job, which has been a great opportunity for him, but I have nothing to do. You think that I wold use the time to get in shape, be healthy, etc... but I don''t. I guess I''m kind of feeling useless at contributing to our life. I''m not working, I''m having problems making friends that I like, I really just don''t have much going on in my life at this point. I give myself the life pep-talk and it works for a few days, but then I feel like why bother. Sorry about the pity party. Everyone in my real life always tells me how great I have it.. I don''t have to work, clean my house, drive myself, etc... and all I can think is yeah, but i enjoyed doing those things.

Enough pity party. Today I''m going and buying a mini-gym so I can lift weights at home. I''m pretty excited. I have always like working out first thing in the morning, but the driver has to take Mark to work and by the time he gets back to take me to the gym it is already 9:00-10:00. Now I''ll be able to work out first thing.

We''re going to Bali next week, but I''m planning on taking all of my workout gear.

Rod, it really is hard to move. I do think that every opportunity is what you make of it. Obviously, based on my pity party above, I''m not making the most of my opportunity. I realize this, but honestly, I just miss home. As much as I don''t like it here, if you asked me again if I would move, I would say yes. The career opportunities my husband will have from this will help him greatly in the future, but more than that, my relationship with my husband has grown leaps and bounds since we''ve moved here. We are in it together, not that we weren''t at home but here everything is a challenge, paying the heating bill, buying fresh meat, making all new friends, even just trying to tell the taxi how to get us to our house. I guess what I''m trying to say is that you need to look at what it can bring to your life beyond just a new job. If you find a job in Florida, I think you should stay, you are obviously happy there, but if not realize that the possibilities are endless and you and Charlie can conquer anything together.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Rebot,

I''m sorry about your sadness re: moving. I moved from Northern to Southern California about a year ago and have come no where near developing the friendships I left. I have friends that I go to lunch with and things, but the connections I feel with my girlfriends up north are sadly missed and irreplacable. It''s not China, but it''s still a different world for me.

Worknig out is a great outlet, I know it''s hard but wake up each morning determined to do something physical and don''t allow yourself excuses.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/8/2006 8:20:16 PM
Author: Rebot
I know I should check in here everyday, it would probably keep me more motivated.

Becky, I totally understand where you are coming from. I will do really good for a while, then it''s just like I forget that I''m trying to build a healthier life. We moved to China for my husband''s job, which has been a great opportunity for him, but I have nothing to do. You think that I wold use the time to get in shape, be healthy, etc... but I don''t. I guess I''m kind of feeling useless at contributing to our life. I''m not working, I''m having problems making friends that I like, I really just don''t have much going on in my life at this point. I give myself the life pep-talk and it works for a few days, but then I feel like why bother. Sorry about the pity party. Everyone in my real life always tells me how great I have it.. I don''t have to work, clean my house, drive myself, etc... and all I can think is yeah, but i enjoyed doing those things.

Enough pity party. Today I''m going and buying a mini-gym so I can lift weights at home. I''m pretty excited. I have always like working out first thing in the morning, but the driver has to take Mark to work and by the time he gets back to take me to the gym it is already 9:00-10:00. Now I''ll be able to work out first thing.

We''re going to Bali next week, but I''m planning on taking all of my workout gear.

Rod, it really is hard to move. I do think that every opportunity is what you make of it. Obviously, based on my pity party above, I''m not making the most of my opportunity. I realize this, but honestly, I just miss home. As much as I don''t like it here, if you asked me again if I would move, I would say yes. The career opportunities my husband will have from this will help him greatly in the future, but more than that, my relationship with my husband has grown leaps and bounds since we''ve moved here. We are in it together, not that we weren''t at home but here everything is a challenge, paying the heating bill, buying fresh meat, making all new friends, even just trying to tell the taxi how to get us to our house. I guess what I''m trying to say is that you need to look at what it can bring to your life beyond just a new job. If you find a job in Florida, I think you should stay, you are obviously happy there, but if not realize that the possibilities are endless and you and Charlie can conquer anything together.
Thanks........Look''s like after today, the move to Raleigh is set, so we need to as you said, make the most of it and recognize the possibilities. We''re heading to Raleigh for a 4 day househunting trip tomorrow. Hopefully, we''ll find something wonderful and be excited. I have to move on and the interview today was another waste of time. "gosh you''d be great........gosh it would be something if we had a job for you.........." There just don''t seem to be any opportunities for my skills in Tampa, so Raleigh bound we are.

Had a great workout this afternoon since making my mind up. Our hotel has a fitness center so hopefully, we''ll be able to get in some exercise while were away.

Hope everyone has a great end of the week and weekend. Will try to check in from Raleigh and let you all know how it''s going.

Thanks for wonderful support everyone!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Hope your trip is safe and productive, Rod!!
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hi gang!! i''m back from my trip. i have been kind of skimming this week for a few minutes each night...i worked out on monday evening and did an okay workout in 45 minutes, about 450 calories. also we walked all over new york for a few days, we walked way more than taking cabs or the subway though we did that too. so i did get a very good leg workout....but we also ate ate and ate!! NYC has amazing food of course...SF is probably the only other place in the US that is on par in my opinion. we had seafood a few times, and then we did italian last nite. ate at an irish pub (fish and chips?!)....had a lot of drinks with vendors and went to some parties at night as well. so i''m pretty tired and bummed i only got the one workout in amidst all the eating but i am happy i was able to do that! and the walking was very good as well. but tomorrow and friday i am going to definitely do more of a super basic eating thing, aka bran and fiber cereal in morns, huge salads for lunch and then fish and veggies for dinner or similar. i just need to kind of get some calories back and feel like i''m back on track after the last few days. it was fun but now i''m home and it''s time to pay the piper!!! and workouts will commence immediately as well.

rod, have a fun trip!! everyone else, i will have to catch up on reading the posts more carefully now that i am home, but sounds like besides the injuries, people are doing okay. take care of yourselves, cold season is going around too, yikes!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey girl - glad you are back safely, we missed you! Sounds like you had a good and productive time and lots of yums!
31.gif

Best of luck to you and Charlie Rod - check in when you can!
35.gif

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
hey all,

last night i went to the gym and did 40 minutes on the ellipitcal. however, i couldn''t muster the motivation to go home and do pilates. oh well. i''m thinking that i''ll rediscover the missing motivation on the days when i don''t do cardio. I had plans to make a chicken souvlaki recipe which is supremely delicious, but it was raining and dark, so we just opted for some hummus, pita, feta, and tomato. my man wasn''t fully satisfied, so he whipped up a really good looking greek omelet.

tybee: i wonder what it is about segregating by gender that creates such a better classroom dynamic? interesting. also, i cannot read on the elliptical. for me, i try to keep a really enthusiasic pace on that machine, because i know that i can only tolerate it for about 30-45 minutes. i try to make the most of that time...however, it would be nice.

rebot: congrats on your home gym purchase. i can imagine that living in china could be fairly isolated. it is so easy to identify the things in our lives that we *should* do, but a lot harder to put those realizations into action. small steps can help. plus, now you have a cute little pup to keep you busy!

rod: best luck in finding a smashing new place!

anchor: are you feeling any better?

appletini: your date night sounds too cute! enjoy the vino!

Cailet

Shiny_Rock
Hey all!
Did another great dance workout last night. This time it was latin/african themed. Very cool, and not something that I would usually be able to do!! So the time flew by as I was concentrating on getting the moves correct. It seems so fun that it doesn''t feel like working out at all -- although my shoulders are pretty tired today (lots of arm movements!!) and I was sweating up a storm last night!!

My best friend''s bday is this weekend so we are going out tomorrow night. Which will mean drinks - although not too much. I will probably stick with some red wine (I''m with you there Appelitni!!!) since I tend to drink that pretty slow and it is more filling to me than liquor drinks (so I won''t want to keep drinking!)

We are picking up the treadmill on Saturday so I can start adding 15 minutes of walking/then running in the morning and start to build the morning workout time up.

Anchor- hope you feel better. i hate it when injuries hamper your ability to workout!

Rod - good luck on the house hunting!!

Mara - glad you had a fun trip!

Rebot - congrats on the new equipment buying trip - what fun! sending you good vibes to you - I hope you can push yourself to really make the most of your time in China!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Good day everyone! Hey Mara, I''m glad to hear you had fun! Rod, good luck with the moving.

I''m feeling better today. I probably was just sore... I''ll try to start my routines again and maybe listen to myself a little more!

Keep up the good work everyone!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back, Mara! Glad you had a good time.

Today is not a workout day, so I''m really glad hubby and I walked yesterday. I am getting school projects wrapped up and packing for the 3Day. Hubby and I are going out to dinner because I won''t be here for our normal date night.

Keep up the good work and have a great weekend all!

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
WALK YOUR SOCKS OFF KIMBERLYH!!!!
you rock!
Will be thinking of you on the 3 day!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
happy thursday all. i am taking today off from a workout since i got back late last nite and really want to spend some quality time at home with Greg and P and make dinner at home and get to bed early. i''m also eating pretty heathily again, it feels good to be back on a schedule. i had an apple bran walnut muffin and a nonfat latte this morning when i met up with travelingal; and then for lunch i had their cranberry spring salad with gorgonzola and just used 1/2 the dressing (after skimming the oil off the top before shaking it, hahaa). dinner will be some sort of chicken or fish with veggies or something. i just want something simple.

tomorrow i get back to the gym. i did the mental tallies and even though i didn''t work out tuesday, wed or today/thurs, i can still do 90% of my weekly calorie burn if i workout friday at the gym, saturday at kbox, and sunday at the gym. then next week i''m back on full schedule. but i''m jazzed to even do 90% this week. though with all the walking we did in NYC (serious amounts), maybe i''ll hit 100% even though it''s not measurable. hehe.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey everyone! I know I haven''t posted this week, but I HAVE been eating well and walking every night this week! The weather here has been exceptionally nice, so I wanted to take advantage of it while it lasts and I''ve kinda forsaken the old gym this week. Scale actually reports I''m down 2 lbs, which is nice, as it is PMS week for moi and I''m feeling a bit bloated, ha ha. I know lots of you aren''t big fans of the scale, but it seems to be a positive for me in terms of motivation--I don''t weigh myself every day, but when I feel my clothes are a little less snug, I do hop on just to check the number.

Mara, glad to hear you''re back in CA and your trip to NYC went well! We missed you here on PS, and I bet Greg and Portia missed you terribly as well!!!

I''m picking up our new furbaby this weekend, so I don''t know that I''ll get to report into the workout thread too often for awhile... I need to "work out" a "workout" schedule with DH so he can be home in the evenings and I can run to the gym or go for a walk outside if the weather remains nice. (I''m sure it won''t--I just checked and we are in for a cool-down this weekend). Also in anticipation of what I''m sure will be quite the upheaval as far as scheduling in our house, I''ve taken the preventative measure of stocking up on healthy food and planned some menus so we won''t be tempted to call the pizza place during this "transition" time! I''m determined not to use the excuse of getting a new puppy to let us backslide into poor eating habits and not enough exercise!

FYI: see my thread here in Family, Home and Health for further info on the new puppy. It''s called "puppy names, anyone?"
9.gif
35.gif

Hope everyone had a great Thursday!!!

turtledazzle

Brilliant_Rock
Hello everyone! I took my day off yesterday because, frankly, I was sooooore from my Monday and Tuesday workouts. But I hit the gym tonight after work ~ a step circuit class which consists of intervals of step aerobics and strength training. This particular instructor is pretty hard-core, so after an hour I was pretty tired! FI is out with the guys tonight, so I am not sure what I''ll have for dinner. Just finished a small glass of vanilla soy milk, but I''m going to need food pretty soon.

Welcome back, Mara. We did miss you around here! I am always happy to get back to my regular food life after being away ~ I like eating at restaurants, but after a few days of it I yearn for a simple bowl of cereal!

Rod ~ I hope you and Charlie have great success on your condo search!

Kimberly ~ Good luck during your walk!

turtledazzle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/8/2006 7:48:21 PM
Author: Tybee
The only way I can get through the elliptical trainer is if I bring some cruddy magazines to read. So I caught up
with my Hollywood gossip today. Does anyone else read while they do their cardio? I probably don''t work up
the sweat that I could that way, but I do the elliptical to break up my running routines, so I feel like it''s okay
17.gif

Plus it''s the only time that I can read US weekly without feeling guilty (lol!)
Hey Tybee ~

I''m right there with you reading on the elliptical! Actually, I require an MP3 player and an actual book ~ not a super serious book, though (right now I am reading the Kinsey Millhone series by Sue Grafton during my workouts). I need some sort of plot to keep my mind occupied. I used to read magazines (usually health-type magazines like Self and Shape) on the elliptical, but I found that I just flipped through pages and kept checking to see how long I''d been going. But I do feel like I get a pretty decent workout on the elliptical but, like you, I use it to break up my other cardio routines (which, for me, is usually step aerobics). I just get so bored if I don''t have enough distractions. That''s one reason I love going to exercise classes.

I''m also glad you''re having a great week in the classroom. I really appreciate the work that school teachers do (one of my former roommates taught special ed classes at an elementary school) ~ I absolutely respect your hard work.

Oh, Monarch, congrats on your new furbaby. Be sure to post more pics of the cutie!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol tybee, funny you mention the elliptical and not breaking a sweat...when i use it i see so many women who look like they are taking a nap on the elliptical. it''s like okay WHY are you spending 30 minutes on this thing doing almost nothing. maybe it''s because i typically only have a limited amount of time to work out so i need to push really hard during the whole time to ensure the calorie burn i want to reach, but sometimes i am like gosh i wish i could go slower but i can''t! haha. i''m sure you are not going as slow as some of these ladies though. they might as well just be taking a scenic stroll somewhere. same with the treadmill sometimes. people come and do like 30 minutes walking at 2mph on 0 incline and that''s a workout???? of course i think okay maybe someone is getting over an injury or something but there are so many healthy looking people doing almost nothing on the machines. why even come to the gym?

tonite we had fish tacos for dinner, super easy and yummy, highly recommended. i chopped up avocado, green onion, and tomato and then cooked cajun seasoned tilapia in garlic, lemon and lime juice and a bit of EVOO in the pan. warmed up some white corn tortillas and put it all in there and topped with a small dab of lowfat sour cream. super yummy! i could have put a bit more cajuni seasoning on them but i am always paranoid about using too much. the whole thing was really light and refreshing which tasted GOOD after all the food we ate this week. then of course my sweet tooth kicked in so i had some lowfat starbucks latte ice cream with rediwhip and some hersheys syrup...like the cooking light parfait minus bananas. so that def hit the spot.

back to the gym tomorrow where i will have to work hard to burn a bunch of cals as we are having dinner at our fave mexi place tomorrow night, yikes! calorie overload....

have a great day everyone!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/10/2006 12:44:41 AM
Author: Mara
lol tybee, funny you mention the elliptical and not breaking a sweat...when i use it i see so many women who look like they are taking a nap on the elliptical. it''s like okay WHY are you spending 30 minutes on this thing doing almost nothing. maybe it''s because i typically only have a limited amount of time to work out so i need to push really hard during the whole time to ensure the calorie burn i want to reach, but sometimes i am like gosh i wish i could go slower but i can''t! haha. i''m sure you are not going as slow as some of these ladies though. they might as well just be taking a scenic stroll somewhere. same with the treadmill sometimes. people come and do like 30 minutes walking at 2mph on 0 incline and that''s a workout???? of course i think okay maybe someone is getting over an injury or something but there are so many healthy looking people doing almost nothing on the machines. why even come to the gym?

tonite we had fish tacos for dinner, super easy and yummy, highly recommended. i chopped up avocado, green onion, and tomato and then cooked cajun seasoned tilapia in garlic, lemon and lime juice and a bit of EVOO in the pan. warmed up some white corn tortillas and put it all in there and topped with a small dab of lowfat sour cream. super yummy! i could have put a bit more cajuni seasoning on them but i am always paranoid about using too much. the whole thing was really light and refreshing which tasted GOOD after all the food we ate this week. then of course my sweet tooth kicked in so i had some lowfat starbucks latte ice cream with rediwhip and some hersheys syrup...like the cooking light parfait minus bananas. so that def hit the spot.

back to the gym tomorrow where i will have to work hard to burn a bunch of cals as we are having dinner at our fave mexi place tomorrow night, yikes! calorie overload....

have a great day everyone!!

Oh did that ever drive me nuts when I went to the gym
7.gif
Women wearing all the gear and no idea, doing about 2.5 mph for half an hour on the treadmill in slow motion, cheating on the elliptical with legs whizzing and no resistance, grinning away as if to say how easy this machine is , sometimes I would wonder why they even bothered - and there was me all red and sweaty...
14.gif

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/10/2006 3:45:01 AM
Author: Lorelei

Oh did that ever drive me nuts when I went to the gym
7.gif
Women wearing all the gear and no idea, doing about 2.5 mph for half an hour on the treadmill in slow motion, cheating on the elliptical with legs whizzing and no resistance, grinning away as if to say how easy this machine is , sometimes I would wonder why they even bothered - and there was me all red and sweaty...
14.gif

Speaking of... today was my birthday and my housemate took me elliptical shopping at the local Play It Again sports. Apparently they never get used Ellipticals in, which I take as a good sign! They had two models, a $700 (cdn) compact version, or a $900 version. It was steep, but I figured since that''s what I would be paying for my gym membership anyway... I went ahead and set up a layaway plan. With tax, it was almost $800. Oh well. I prefer the ''shortened'' stride as it doesn''t let me lean forward and put my weight on the handles, and I also don''t have to lean forward and unbalance myself in order to measure my heart rate. Which, with my heart condition, I need to be doing almost constantly.

I was looking for something between $500-600, and while this is a bit more pricey than I wanted, I don''t want to drop down to a cheap model. You get what you pay for, I suppose. It''s got the bells (heart rate, calories/time/rpm/distance/etc, water bottle holder, etc) and the whistles (different pre-set programs) that I was looking for, and best of all-- it WILL fit in our living room. It looks sturdy and well-made. Neither of us is 6''6" or 300+ lbs, so we didn''t need the ''deluxe'' model.
20.gif
I''m really happy with it; it was a bit more ''quality'' than I was looking for but I don''t feel badly about that. It seems ideal for what we need.

I could have bought it outright, but I may be losing my job at the end of the month (a 20% chance they''ll close my centre) and I discussed this with the supervisor. By doing it on layaway, I will be able to get back to them on whether or not I will be able to finish buying it, or if I''ve lost my job and need my money refunded. I also got the extension from a 30 day to a 4 month layaway plan written down (and signed) right on my receipt... always get it in writing!
2.gif
After it''s paid off, they will deliver it and assemble it. Win-win, as far as I can see.

Also, it''s compact enough to fit into the moving van that will take the rest of my stuff to Texas when I move. Always good to think of these things...

So, do you think I did good?
28.gif
I''m so excited to finally get back into exercising. It was amazing to feel muscles in my legs just from trying it out (unplugged) in the store... that''s desk jobs for you.
38.gif

I''m also doing well on avoiding junk at work, skipping coffee (became a staple too fast), and bringing my lunches. Nothing like a few weeks of slipping to remind me that I don''t have the constitution of most people, and my body won''t tolerate those kinds of foods.

Turning 26 has made me determined to get myself into a good place, body-wise, before I''m 30 my body settles into it''s ''habits''.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results