shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekend eye-candy, Christmas Earrings..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I am in the process of helping my dad get a new e-ring for my mom. While scooping out Pearlman''s site I saw a gorgeous pair of YG earrings on one of his Daily Specials that I know my mom would just love. She is a YG lady all the way. If my dad pulls of the ring then I can surprise her with a nice pair of earrings to go with it. She''s going to have a well deserved very Merry Christmas..

newygerpearlmans.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
They were a lot bigger than I thought they would be..

newygerpearlqt1.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re very pretty, sounds like your mom is going to have a blingin christmas!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
yeah, even if she''ll look kinda eighty''s
20.gif

i actually couldn''t resist and tried on the earrings. they were really pretty. i felt like a hollywood celeb in all their YG hoops
3.gif

JDgirl

Shiny_Rock
I love the YG! What a pretty architecture to those hoops!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~They are very pretty!! Cute idea!!!!
2.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh she''ll love them and the 80''s are back MrsSalvo!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
very thoughtful Mrs S.
She''s love them

susi

Shiny_Rock
These are from the 80''s?? Well, I always have been kinda behind the times....I was wearing this style in the 90''s......they''re really pretty. MrsSalvo.....you''re a sweet daughter! I love yellow gold too....as well as plat.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks you guys. I know my mom is going to love them. I also kid her about her yellow gold and it being from the 80''s but it really is coming back and you''re right mat, i think she''s going to look pretty "hip" in them
9.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh Mrs S, your mother is going to have a wonderful Christmas!!!!

Great job, you are certainly a great daughter!
36.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Those type of earrings are all over the shops here in Saudi Arabia, they are very popular and look very nice on. I have a similar pair although slightly larger and slightly narrower hoops. Your Mum will love then, they''re very easy to wear.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results