shape
carat
color
clarity

Week 4 - Share Photos: Favorite Wedding Shoes

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
My DH's only request was that I not wear sky high heels...and I wanted blue. These are Nine West bridal shoes, and I had them dyed to the blue that I wanted. My Mom thought I was nuts having blue shoes, but I loved them! And once she saw them, she admitted it wasn't so bad...and that blue shoes were perfect for me.

416a.jpg

anniee19

Shiny_Rock
Here are mine! These shoes were not my original pair, but at the last minute after switching dresses I need a shoe with a higher heel. I bought them at Payless (part of Lela Rose''s Collection for Payless) and they turned out to be even more comfortable than the first pair!

Our Wedding Photos 2961.JPG

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
these threads are so fun! here''s mine - it was december and my bridesmaids and i were holding up my dress in efforts to avoid the million snow puddles :)

lexandstef08.jpg

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
I love all of the blue shoes! Especially the "carrie" manolos. I wanted to get some blue peep toe manolos, but my foot was too narrow for them, and slid right through the front!
39.gif
So I went with a cheapie pair from David''s Bridal that I got dyed, and they turned out pretty great!

TWO5262.jpg

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
I couldn''t decide... I think my photog had a shoe fetish!

lmshoe.jpg

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
This was the only one I could find with my shoes...

DCW_0082.jpg

katamari

Ideal_Rock
This was a toughie. I couldn''t decide between this one and one with front detail, but the rules are the rules, so I flipped a coin.
2.gif

kats.favorite.shoe.shot.JPG

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Umm drool over all these shoes!
I had a dress/shoe change so here''s the old and the new...the red ones are my favorite

ACshoes.JPG

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
shoe shot-i painted the underside of mine blue

HH and BM shoes.JPG

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
May I ask what kind of shoes these are? They look really cute and VERY comfortable.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Which shoes?

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
oops. pocahontas'' shoes.

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous shoes, ladies!

Mere
, you know I never get tired of drooling over your fabulously sexy CL's
30.gif

Rachie and Katamari, I love your photos! Your shoes are stunning to begin with, but the colours just pop against their respective backgrounds
36.gif

Date: 11/24/2009 3:29:51 PM
Author: Bleed Burnt Orange
oops. pocahontas' shoes.
BBO, they were super comfortable and super cheap! I bought them in a store in Toronto. I wanted shoes that wouldn't make me taller than DH and would be comfortable enough to wear on cobblestone and dance the night away in. During a casual day shopping, I came across this satin pair with rhinestone embellishment that matched my dress perfectly.

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/24/2009 9:38:28 PM
Author: pocahontas
Gorgeous shoes, ladies!

Mere
, you know I never get tired of drooling over your fabulously sexy CL''s
30.gif

Rachie and Katamari, I love your photos! Your shoes are stunning to begin with, but the colours just pop against their respective backgrounds
36.gif

Date: 11/24/2009 3:29:51 PM
Author: Bleed Burnt Orange
oops. pocahontas'' shoes.
BBO, they were super comfortable and super cheap! I bought them in a store in Toronto. I wanted shoes that wouldn''t make me taller than DH and would be comfortable enough to wear on cobblestone and dance the night away in. During a casual day shopping, I came across this satin pair with rhinestone embellishment that matched my dress perfectly.
Wow, good job!! That''s ideally what I''d be looking for myself. Something that I can last in and not add too many inches (I''d tower my groom). Hopefully I get lucky.

livinginsg

Shiny_Rock
Hi! These are mine; very simple open-toe design.

weddingshoespandl.JPG

Kellybell

Shiny_Rock
Wooo! My favorite topic...can''t believe I missed this!

Here is my favorite pic:

Shoes112609.jpg

missrachelk

Shiny_Rock
Mimzy - love your crinoline!! great color

This shot (minus the shoes) is the opening to our wedding video too - it was the view from my bridal suite.

I ended up wearing these shoes for maybe 20 minutes when I went for our first look. After that it was the silver flip-flops! too bad I didn't get a shot of those too, oh well...

Photography by Ashley Photography www.ashleyphotovi.com

shoes006400.jpg

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Suckers darned near killed me, but man did I love ''em!

shoes568278_0107.jpg

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
I loved my Betsey Johnsons
30.gif

AMP_6509_Reduced.jpg

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I don''t have any cool shoes-only photos like you ladies, but I really like this one.

LB_114 shoes.jpg

charbie

Ideal_Rock
oh i want to play now! i just saw all these threads...i haven''t been on the newlyweds page!

here''s one of my fav shoe shots...i have another one of all the girls plus shoes...but this is very me!

dasshus.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I love this shot. We loved our shoes!

sunnyshoesies12.jpg

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
I love all the colored shoe pics! I reeeallly wanted to do colored shoes but my mom was horrified by the idea so I went with plain ole ivory shoes instead and switched to purple flats for the reception so I could dance all night!

MJwed  1456.5.jpg

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/20/2009 9:37:22 PM
Author: sunnyd
sunny- what''s your tat on your foot of? i have a sparrow on one foot, fish on the other.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/22/2009 3:28:40 PM
Author: charbie

Date: 12/20/2009 9:37:22 PM
Author: sunnyd
sunny- what''s your tat on your foot of? i have a sparrow on one foot, fish on the other.
It looks like this, gemini sign in the middle.
1.gif
This was the day I got it, so it''s all puffy and red. Sadly, it''s faded quite a bit the last 5 years!

sunnyfoottattoo.jpg

ilikesparkles

Rough_Rock
Pocahontas,

Mind if I ask where you found these or what brand they are? I think they are so cute, and I am looking for flats to wear under my dress at my upcoming wedding.

chibride10

Rough_Rock
I finally have my pro pics...and I''ve been DYING to take part in these fun threads! What a great idea! I THINK this is my favorite shoe shot.

favoriteshoes101009.jpg

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
This is only only photo I could find where my shoes actually show. (ETA - Sorry for the big pic!)

shoesonpier.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
This one will surprise most of you. I would have posted two, but I stick to the rules.
2.gif

fave shoe pic freke week 4.jpg

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Can''t believed I missed this thread...

And yes freke, I am surprised!! lol I was expectin some hot heels
3.gif

smurfblueweddingshoes.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results