shape
carat
color
clarity

Week 10 - Share Photos: Funniest Photo

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I''ll be stepping in for noelwr this week. Please share your funniest photo! It can be a blooper or just a photo of something funny that happened during the day or evening :) Remember the rule! Only 1 Photo per person *puts on her stern face*
3.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Somebody managed to catch me and my bridesmaid in a total dance off lol
Who put those disposable cameras on each table anyways!!! jk
2.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
omigosh i am having such issues today
giving this one more shot

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
here we go...
i hope!
eta: ugh it worked!!!!

smurfysbridesmaiddanceoff.jpg

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
OK this is mine. The song that played during my bouquet toss was the Brick house cover by Rob Zombie. So here I am with my toss bouquet and my sister dancing behind me. This pic always cracks me up!

JEBKatieFunny.jpg

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2009 10:55:23 AM
Author: rhbgirl24
OK this is mine. The song that played during my bouquet toss was the Brick house cover by Rob Zombie. So here I am with my toss bouquet and my sister dancing behind me. This pic always cracks me up!

haha I love it :)

charbie

Ideal_Rock
we have a series of these. "Don''t Stop Believin''" came on, and my drunk hubby put on a show. I love the concentration in this picture.

and if you saw my photo thread in BWW, the one of him throwing me over his shoulder and taking me to the dance floor is PRICELESS. what can i say? we had the best freakin time EVER.

singinghubs.jpg

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
Can''t resist this one!

I think the song was Proud Mary...?

katywifunny.jpg

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I was really big on doing a pic of the bridal party jumping into the air at the same time. We have a more "polished" one, but I love the facial expressions in this pic!

Resize of jstar-561.jpg

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
My brother thought it''d be funny to make this speech about how he had to blindfold DH for the garter removal... yanno, "This is my little sister" kinda thing. Then I gave my seat to DH''s 90 year old grandpop. Haha

funnyoldmanleg.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/2/2010 4:53:05 PM
Author: KatyWI
Can''t resist this one!

I think the song was Proud Mary...?

Katy, that is, hands-down, the best picture I''ve ever seen. And I do mean ever.

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! It might be my favorite of our wedding pictures.

It was definitely as awesome of a night as the picture implies.
36.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
omigosh the one of the grandpa is HILARIOUS!!!!

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
My husband and my mother-in-law smacking that butt!

kelandmom.jpg

xapora

Shiny_Rock
Animal cracker fight!
3.gif

n2012867_43999833_9766.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
This requires explanation.
9.gif
Due to time, we cut out the bouquet/garter toss, then put them back in toward the end of the night. The toss garter was too tight so I was supposed to put it on right before. But I didn''t feel like it,
3.gif
so DH totally faked it. But we got busted by the photog! LOL. I love DH''s face...always a drama queen.
9.gif

the reception-177.jpg

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/4/2010 1:51:16 PM
Author: sunnyd
This requires explanation.
9.gif
Due to time, we cut out the bouquet/garter toss, then put them back in toward the end of the night. The toss garter was too tight so I was supposed to put it on right before. But I didn''t feel like it,
3.gif
so DH totally faked it. But we got busted by the photog! LOL. I love DH''s face...always a drama queen.
9.gif
Sunny, that is awesome! I love it! We cut it out entirely because there weren''t very many guests to begin with, much less single people!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
No one can resist "the bus stop"
3.gif
Our chef was dancing behind his station and about 2 minutes in he couldn''t take it anymore and joined the party
9.gif

receptionchefdancing100309.jpg

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
funny about the chef...at our reception we had the staff come out and they danced for nearly the entire reception! We had the reception at our job...so we knew everyone..it was a ton of fun!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
tao, that is so cool you had the reception at your job! Our chef was a total stranger, but I''m glad he had fun
3.gif
Everyone though it was hilarious.
9.gif

chibride10

Rough_Rock
Bella, hilarious! Love it.

Here is a funny one from our wedding...can you tell we were in the cold Chicago weather??

favoritefunnypic.JPG

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
sometimes the photographer asks you to do weird things...

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
and sometimes I forget to add the photo before pressing submit

noelwrfunnywed.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
One of my BMs stepped on my train while doing BP pics before the ceremony. I heard the rip and was terrified to turn around but it was right on the hem of the second layer of organza on my two layer skirt. Totally no big deal. She was horrified but all we had to do to hide it was trim up the strings that were trailing behind me.

ctekweek10.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2010 1:41:03 PM
Author: Clairitek
One of my BMs stepped on my train while doing BP pics before the ceremony. I heard the rip and was terrified to turn around but it was right on the hem of the second layer of organza on my two layer skirt. Totally no big deal. She was horrified but all we had to do to hide it was trim up the strings that were trailing behind me.
Hehe, I love your faces in this pic!
5.gif

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Omg, I love these! I hope more photos are posted.
3.gif

Every bridal photo album needs a half-naked dred-locked man walking a bicycle while covered in sand, no?
CDNsWeddingProPic44.jpg

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
CDNinNYC - your photo is HILARIOUS! you need to send that to a magazine or something. I can''t believe he didn''t even bother to wipe the sand off his face!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/12/2010 10:54:45 AM
Author: noelwr
CDNinNYC - your photo is HILARIOUS! you need to send that to a magazine or something. I can''t believe he didn''t even bother to wipe the sand off his face!

Ditto, that is hilarious lol

Nocturnius

Shiny_Rock
**Please upload photos directly to the forums. To protect privacy and security we do not allow linking to outside photo hosting websites.**

Okay, so...

I had just informed him that we needed to cut our cake, NOW. It was melting.

He had been talking to people with our little camera there, and he was captured by the photog just as he was announcing to the camera in this HILARIOUS accent, "apparently we are on the brink of a CULINARY DISASTER--!"

Not the most artistic photo ever, but I laugh every single time I look at it.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Haha! Love these.

Our photobooth was set up in a barn and our guests did a wonderful job finding props outside the prop box we provided for some great pics. I wish I felt comfortable posting their faces, because it would only add to the awesomeness. Add alcohol and creative people and you get awesome shots like this one:

kats.funny.pic.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results