shape
carat
color
clarity

Week 10 - Share Photos: Funniest Photo

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
I love this week! What bride's day is complete without men in leather chaps?

CR-3535-M.jpg

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
oh tee hee My uncle giving DH a little "calming medicine" as he call it, jack from a flask he carried in his jacket pocket!

Kallenbach©0408.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Future Mrs. Williamson!!|1317103728|3026657 said:
oh tee hee My uncle giving DH a little "calming medicine" as he call it, jack from a flask he carried in his jacket pocket!

Haha

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
The hands-down winner. Hubby trying to shoot off my garter...and COMPLETELY. FAILING.

Shumate reception1520.jpg

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
funny2.jpg

Our photobooth pictures were hilarious! Especially after loads of alcohol. I saw some butt cheeks, so on and so forth but everytime I see this picture of my husband and his best friends I can't help but bust out laughing.. It was between this and my brother in law dancing inside of a circle on his back with his feet straight in the year and everyone busting up around him... It was a close one but this one i think tops it :)

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
nicoleben|1322598531|3071021 said:
funny2.jpg

Our photobooth pictures were hilarious! Especially after loads of alcohol. I saw some butt cheeks, so on and so forth but everytime I see this picture of my husband and his best friends I can't help but bust out laughing.. It was between this and my brother in law dancing inside of a circle on his back with his feet straight in the year and everyone busting up around him... It was a close one but this one i think tops it :)

ahahaha! we had a photobooth as well- and the bestman and his wife switched outfits- he wore a bridesmnaid dress and she wore a tux :)

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
during our entrance :)

entrance.jpg

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
Hey everybody, I haven't ever made it over to this forum until now! I love all the pictures and thought I'd add one of my husband's grandmom blowing up a balloon on our wedding day. They filled the going away car with them, so we couldn't get in and ended up getting pelted with more birdseed.

gmomballoon.jpg

emeraldluvr

Rough_Rock
LOL These are some really funny photos. Thanks for sharing.

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
I had no idea that there was a forum full of wedding pictures. These are hilarious!!

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We did the toast and were laughing at my sip compared to his!

The next one was after my FIL gave his toast he came and gave me a kiss-on the lips! I was startled but laughed about it after-when my mom went to give my husband a kiss you can see shes worried he's going to do the same (he wasn't) but it made a funny photo!

Sorry for more than one but I couldn't choose!

peo_7161.jpg

peo_7072.jpg

peo_7073.jpg

peo_7074.jpg

Marina87

Rough_Rock
Silly and cute!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
O my gosh what a fun thread! Vintagelover, those pics are adorable and so funny!

audball

Ideal_Rock
bump

audball

Ideal_Rock
We don't have any quirky photos that are traditional wedding funny since we didn't have a reception with guests. We had a few moments throughout the day that we found REALLY funny, but I'm not sure it translated in film. I picked this one because my photographer suggested we go take some last shots at The Lucas Theatre before finishing up. We got there and, being that it was the day before Halloween and the film festival was in town, they were showing Bride of Frankenstein. I asked him if that would show in the photo and he was explaining that it would hard to photoshop out of the image and I told him NO! I WANT it to show, that's AWESOME! We all had a good laugh and ended up with an amazing picture.

1504110_10102428998898581_1095238856_n.jpg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our funniest pictures are from the civil paperwork signing we did a week before the wedding. The judge was an absolute comedian! This guy was awesome!

First picture is after I've signed. He had already gone through "Do you want to be married?" "Yes." "Okay then, do you want to be married?" "Sure."
While DH was signing, the judge said, "Oh no! I did it all wrong! So, we've already established that you want to be married but do you want to be married to HIM?"

I can't even remember which hilarious thing was said for the 2nd picture. The looks on our witnesses faces were just priceless! We ended up going to coffee after and they all agreed that was THE best wedding they'd ever been too. Judge AND comedian :lol:

_15629.jpg

dsc08532.jpg

Marina87

Rough_Rock
LOL awesome pictures!

pbr

Rough_Rock
This is REALLY cool.
Very professional.
It looks like a post card!

SonicKim

Rough_Rock