shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding set from ERD finally done!

TitanCi

Brilliant_Rock
PS folks, here's how this forum hurt/helped my wallet, and this is the perfect ring for the perfect woman in my life! Thanks to those that pointed me in the right direction!

JohnV1.jpg
JohnV.jpg

Specs
-18K WG (85/15 Palladium mix)
-X amount of pave stones, F/G VS, running 5-7
-1.34 GIA XXX G VS1 (appraised at F!)
-countless amounts of awesomeness :naughty:

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

SamSmash

Rough_Rock
Congrats! It's beautiful! :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a beautiful set - congrats on a job well done!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow that is very pretty!!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Stunning! :appl: :appl: :appl:

TitanCi

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone!

I'm glad I found this place and DIDN'T settle on a generic pave setting at a B&M store! IF someone is planning on ordering from ERD, they should do it soon as I know they're going on their break pretty soon for a few weeks!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Titan!!! Its spectacular!!! WHOA!! what a great job you (and the PS advisors :Up_to_something: ) created for the special lady in your life- she'll be thrilled with it!

Its gorgeous - when is the big proposal? what do you have planned? Can't wait to see photos of it on her hand! Best of luck!

TitanCi

Brilliant_Rock
^Ahh! I'm not entirely sure with the proposal. I was thinking of doing it on MY b-day since she is expecting it to be done on hers (Mine is July, her's is August). But I'm so anxious that I want to do it when I get it! LOL!

I really don't know yet!!!

Because I was able to find that awesome stone on JA's site, the money I saved over my initial stone let me get the wonderful WB too!!! :Up_to_something:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Titan - that is an absolutely gorgeous set of rings. I have no doubt your partner will be over the moon! :appl:

The proposal is the best part, maybe you could even go for the 4th of July? Fireworks in the sky AND fireworks on her finger!

I can understand how you'd be anxious to get that beautiful thing out in sight so you can both enjoy it. :bigsmile:

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That's a beautiful set, looks really terrific! Good luck with the proposal, I think the sooner the better; don't want to wait for those handshots too long! ;-)

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, you did well!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection! Very nicely done. Congratulations! :appl:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
It's absolutely beautiful!!!!!! We need a profile shot!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
THAT. IS. MAGNIFICENT!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's lovely Titan!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Love it! And I agree - don't wait! Propose as soon as you get the ring! Not that it's any of my business... :wink2:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous!! She is a lucky lady!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
It's perfect Titan!! :love: :love: I vote for the fourth of July too!! You're going to be out of your mind excited to give her that beauty, and the fourth is coming right up, just enough time to make your plans!!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
OMG Titan she will love it! Great job. What a lucky lady!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry I missed this! Your rings are beautiful!!! :love: :love: :love: You did a great job!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Excellent job! This set is gorgeous!!!!

She's going to love it. I can't wait to see handshots.

TitanCi

Brilliant_Rock
stargurl78|1340112060|3219318 said:
It's absolutely beautiful!!!!!! We need a profile shot!

I'm working on it! I just got the rings today, they're so stunning!

These pics really magnify the rings/fine detail; the pave is so delicate/tiny looking IRL, so many kudos to the setter for setting these stones that seem very difficult to set! :bigsmile:

Ladies/gents thanks for all the nice compliments, this set is truly lovely. I do like the 4th idea, but I'm so anxious to do it NOW!!! She's been waiting for forEVER to have a ring from me, and I feel as if I can't wait! Waiting for the fireworks show would be nice, but what about the fireworks show from the ring? :naughty: This proposal thing is so tough!!!! :-o :errrr:

I want to do it as early as this Saturday, maybe take her out to our first date spot: on a cliff overlooking the beach, but I'm sure at that point she'll know because we haven't been there in 8 years! But if I have to wait, then perhaps the 4th is a great idea that I overlooked.

Her girlfriends love the rings! They want to upgrade now! :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results