shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding ring and ering - mental block 2 days to decide!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lady766

Rough_Rock
Hi all - I am going for this e ring I think -

I just cant visualise the 2 rings together. Anyone got an ering similar and have picked out a wedding band to match?

I was thinking of this band...

and the e ring below

I am talking to WFlash at the moment who have been really helpful - would recommend their customer service.

13496_18KW_1_web.GIF

lady766

Rough_Rock
ps I wont be having the diamonds ontop of the prongs

Setting 1.GIF

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Both rings are beautiful. I see the shapes conflicting, though, if worn together. There will be space between them. Can''t tell from the photos if diamonds would be rubbing against anything.

lady766

Rough_Rock
Thanks for that - hadnt thought of that - I ''m not sure that my diamond will be as big as the one in the picture!!!!

Please feel free to make another suggestion - I''m just aiming for a band that will also stand by itself and look ok on a longish finger.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
You have 2 days to decide on the setting but you haven''t picked out the stone yet? Sometimes the stone size influences the setting. WF has nice sets that look good together or apart.

lady766

Rough_Rock
I do pretty much know what I am going for and the overall look will of the ering be close to the picture.

I just havent come across many ering pics like this with a wedding band - so was looking for inspiration.

I was looking for a slighlty more unsual wedding band.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I love the band but they don''t look like they would sit next to each other well. I''ve heard people with issues of diamonds being damaged from rubbing up against another ring.

hawk

Rough_Rock
Hi Jo,
I love both the e-ring and the wedding band, but I don''t think they would go together on the same finger. One option is to wear the e-ring on the right hand. But if you prefer to wear them on the same finger, perhaps look for another wedding band. I know Danhov also has a wedding band that goes along with this setting. Check it out! You can call Danhov directly to ask them to show a pic of the band that goes with this setting.

lady766

Rough_Rock
Hi there I am opting for a wedding band more like this http://www.whiteflash.com/Wedding_Bands/Halo-Wedding-Band_1004.htm#

and am nearly there with all the rings - ering & band for him and her!!!

However Its coming in a bit more than I thought - its the diamond really

I am looking for radiant clipped square as close to 0.8 - 1ct with mid flouresence for around $3000

any last ideas on diamond?

It looking likely that setting is $1500 band $1000 and his wedding band $500

does this sound ok? Again WF are giving excellent customer service.

also any tips on importing rings when finished to uk? eg customs etc?

Thanks guys and gals!!!!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Could this radiant be an option? It''s a little over budget, but has medium fluor and could prove to be a beautiful stone if eye clean. You could buy it from JA and have them ship it to WF for setting.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I believe JA will ship directly to WF (someone correct me if I''m wrong). Lots of people have bought the stone at one vendor and the setting at another!

As for the stones you linked to, you should first decide if you want a square or a rectangular radiant. I thought you were more interested in a square (hence the one I posted)...so if that''s true, eliminate the middle 3 because they''re rectangular. Furthermore, I am normally a big proponent of I color because it''s a great value, but radiants show color substantially more than other cuts, so an I color radiant may actually look too warm/creamy for some people''s tastes. For these reasons, I would probably go for the last one on your list, the 0.85 G/VS1.

If you are OK with a rectangular shape rather than square, then any of the middle 3 should be promising.

However...in all honesty, the JA stone seems to have more of what you want (fluor, square shape, a tad larger), so it might at least be worth a call to JA to check if it''s eye clean. The dark inclusions in the middle may be a dealbreaker for that one...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results