shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding present at last! 2ctw studs!

sushi

Shiny_Rock
Hello all,

FINALLY they have arrived. I have 2ctw E colour totally eye clean s12, with strong blue florescence. Photos are impossible to take, so ill try again in the daylight, its 11pm here now. The setting is a bit too high for my liking, but i suppose i can always change that, but i LOVE them... they are amazing and massive in my tiny ears!! In fact i was going to get jackets for my anniversary, but i dont think i can! Not a bad problem to have :)

They are super white and sparkly, but not in these photos.....

As i said ill try taking more tomorrow, but in the mean time, here they are:)

img_3808.jpg
img_3800.jpg
img_3805.jpg

sushi xoxo

sushi

Shiny_Rock
Looking at these photos, i have TOTALLY WEIRD EARS!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Beautiful ears--and gorgeous earrings! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
:lol: I don't see how you can fit jackets on there. There's barely enough room for your studs! Congrats!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are gorgeous!!! (as are your cute little ears!!!)
Doesn't look like jackets are required on those big bad boys!!! ;))

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look great! You must be thrilled!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, they turned out to be gorgeous, Sushi!!!! :love: Seriously, you couldn't wear studs one bit larger! No jackets needed! The settings look perfect to me...low but not embedded in the ear lobes!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
They look great!!! Now you have to run out to a nightclub and get a picture of your neon glowing ear lobes!! I love strong blue fluorescence!!

jacy

Shiny_Rock
They look wonderful! The setting looks just right to me, too. You must be so happy they worked out for you. You'll have to see if they will turn blue for you on a bright sunny day, and post some photos for us!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I'm so glad they worked out for you! They look spectacular!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look fantastic!! Good to see that you're so happy with them :appl: :sun:

You have the tiniest earlobes I have ever *seen*, you lucky creature. 2ctw would look about half the size on my ears... sadly that's not an exaggeration :nono:

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a great wedding present! They really do look huge on your ears!

Kalrik

Shiny_Rock
They look huge! Wow, it's like your ears would be the equivalent of 2.5 finger size, youre so lucky! Congrats on your marriage!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
They look wonderful :appl: :love: :appl: They look huge on your ears and would I be crazy if I said I would go for the jackets too? :Up_to_something:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Wow, they are gorgeous!!! :love: :appl: :love:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Wow, nice! :cheeky:

sushi

Shiny_Rock
Hi ladies,

I just woke up, wow thank you all! It's funny because i would feel really spoilt if i gloated like this amongst my friends, however here I can show off to my hearts content and you are all happy for me. What a lovely little place we have here :)

Canuck-girl: Ah thank you so much! Ive actually always hated my ears! Ive always had this theory that as i was premature, my ears never developed! Shame my ass did! ha ha :)

thbmok - thank you! Yes i really cant put jackets on, which is a shame actually as i really like the look of them. Also as the setting is high (ill have to show more in shots) i think jackets will stand too far away. Also i think the setting looks higher because my ears are so thin (like paper..seriously, the flap in the wind...)

Enerchi - Thank you! Funnily enough my DH always has loved my ears... what a weird thing to love.. Well he loves all of me of course! But I think its because they are so strange. He has webbed toes, and i love them too. I think they are in the same category..:)

tyty333 - yes i am thank you. And very nervous to be wearing them, but i have to say they dont look real, so i actually feel a bit more comfortable!

Diamondseeker - ah thank you! And thank you for all your help and advice! I actually realise ive been asking here for over about studs, i thought I would get them on my wedding day, but alas I had to wait, and thank god i did! With regards to the setting, im not 100% about it. Ill have to take side shots etc, but my ears as very thin, and they must sit out about half a centimetre. My jeweller said they are the standard setting they lose, and they show up more.. which they do! Im not totally bothered, but i think in a few months, if i am not happy, ill ask them to take them down a notch. pics to follow... :)

yssie - thank you! And thank you for your advice. You gave me the confidence to go for the SBF! I did tell you i had ridiculously small earlobes! In fact my DH joked last night, as my ears as so small, if i put the earring at the top of the ear, my ear would flop forwards like a pig. I coudnt be too angry, he has a "get-out-of-jail free card" for a while after buying these for me :) And as you can see i will never need to upgrade to bigger! luckily for him it isnt possible! :)

Alene- thank you! Yes they do dont they, this morning im actually a bit worried that they are too big! I NEVER thought i would say that!!

Kalrik - thanks! Actually i have very small hands and feet too, like a bird as my husband says, which is why i give the worlds worst massages! Well he cant have everything can he! :)

stargurl - ha ha ha you think?! They would be WAY over my earlobes! in fact im not sure what you call the nobbily bit above the lobe... well it would touch that and hurt i think! But ill have to go to a shop oneday and try some for a laugh! (and who knows...)

armywife - thank you!! Im thrilled with them :)

Adelain - thank you!!

pinkjewel - ha ha ha love it. Im going to have to now arent I! maybe tonight?

Jacy- thank you! I am very happy, and i feel very spolit I cant find direct sunlight in my apartment today (go figure), so when i go out later ill try and take some (with running the risk of looking an idiot in the street!). I cant wait!!

Rosebloom - thank you, i love that word - spectacular, i dont think ive ever had that word used to describe me (i know you mean my earrings but.. :) )

Ill see if i can get some daylight shots for the STB and also some nightclub shots for pinkjewel ha ha. I might have to have a glass of champagne at the same time though...

xoxo sushi

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results