shape
carat
color
clarity

WEDDING GIFT FOR MY FIANCE!!! AGH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

billy_spell

Rough_Rock
Okay, I need help. My fiance wants diamonds (yes more of them
4.gif
) to wear on a necklace and earring set for her wedding dress. That''s fine and all, but what do YOU think would look elegant around her neck? A single solitaire? A past present and future? What do you think, any ideas???

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Depends on her dress...definitely. I love solitaires but know that I need more to carry off that day than just a plain solitaire. I am doing something antiquey and vintage with diamonds and possibly pearls....something 'drop' or 'chandelier' but it really depends on her dress. If she has a higher neck style than a simple pendant could work. But mine is simple up top and scoopneck, and I am wearing my hair up, so my earrings need to be drop or longer somehow and I need a stronger necklace.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like a healthy diamond lover debut to me
10.gif

Would you consider asking her?
Hoping that you do not expect a scary answer
sad.gif
... of course.

Small diamonds are very inexpensive,
9.gif
so pave styles can be great (outside the mall). I really think there is nothing like pearls for the occasion. Is a pearl set (even with diamonds incorporated) out of the question? If it needs to be diamonds, Mara is very right to say that the dress (and the hairstyle for earrings) is key. If you want to "surprise" her, some clue on the neckline of the dress and the expected hair style (roughly) is what counts...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results