shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding dress sashes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Okay.. I forget what thread I just read this in.... But I know someone mention adding a sash to their dress to give it more color.. anyone know where I can buy these types of sashes?

Oh yes... someone just got her dress in.. it was beautifull..,.. hmmm... can''t remember whose it was... my mind is a mess.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Oh yes yes.. that was it.. her dress is beautiful

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
We tried on some colored sashes at David''s Bridal with the BM dresses. They had a ton of colors.

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Mine,
Ann Taylor has them www.anntaylor.com check out their bridesmaids dresses. They also have different color sashes that they sell separately.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2006 6:43:27 PM
Author: selflove
We tried on some colored sashes at David''s Bridal with the BM dresses. They had a ton of colors.
I just received an email from David''s Bridal saying that they have sashes to add to wedding dresses and BM dresses.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
WOW.. thanks everyone.. thanks Tybee... I will check them out...

I heard about the ones from Davids.. I am letting them mull around in my head a while.. I would like to have something a little bit longer... but they are convienent

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results