shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding dress help...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

allikatac

Shiny_Rock
I know I never post on this forum, but I do read it and know how helpful you ladies all are. I really should come out of the woodwork more often
1.gif
I went dress shopping today and tried on a lot of dresses and of course the first dress is the one that I love, but I need some help finding pictures of the other color options. http://www.rayliadesigns.com/collections/show.php?a=Show_Image&id=539&cat_id=2 This is the dress that I tried on in blush/rose... it is also offered in diamond white with pewter overlay or diamond white with a rose overlay. The website says that it is offered in other colors, but I don''t know if it''s my computer or what because I do not see them. The saleswoman said she could order one of them as another sample so I could see, but I sort of would like a better idea before I have her go and do that. If anyone could find a picture of either of the other options I''d be so grateful! I''ve been searching and can''t come up with any. Thanks!!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
hi allikatac - I tried to click your link , but I don''t see other options for the colors to click on either... and I tried to google for the designer and style but didn''t come up w/anything that wasn''t on the website already... sorry! good luck finding something!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Before you give up, check with a seamstress. Maybe if you could lose a few pounds and get down to a 12 and they could enlarge the dress to a 12... ???

Cheekyprincess

Shiny_Rock
Weddingchannel.com has the dress- I don''t know about colours as I am not a member and could only view the small thumbnail (looks the same as the one in your link).

allikatac

Shiny_Rock
Thanks ladies... I don''t think fitting into the sample would be too much of a problem, but it''s not the color that I want(or should I say that everyone else would prefer I want). It is a blush color dress with rose overlay. The one on the actual website I believe is diamond white with rose overlay, which I am leaning towards, but I will still like to see the white with pewter. I did check the wedding channel and they only had the pic of the same one. Oh well, I am going again after work to look so maybe I''ll find something else...... i really like that one tho
emotion-18.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results