Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • Pricescope Upgrade/Maintenance Is Complete.

We still have a few things to iron out. If you see any bugs, issues or have any concerns, let us know here in this discussion.

Wedding dress help...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

allikatac

Shiny_Rock
I know I never post on this forum, but I do read it and know how helpful you ladies all are. I really should come out of the woodwork more often
I went dress shopping today and tried on a lot of dresses and of course the first dress is the one that I love, but I need some help finding pictures of the other color options. http://www.rayliadesigns.com/collections/show.php?a=Show_Image&id=539&cat_id=2 This is the dress that I tried on in blush/rose... it is also offered in diamond white with pewter overlay or diamond white with a rose overlay. The website says that it is offered in other colors, but I don''t know if it''s my computer or what because I do not see them. The saleswoman said she could order one of them as another sample so I could see, but I sort of would like a better idea before I have her go and do that. If anyone could find a picture of either of the other options I''d be so grateful! I''ve been searching and can''t come up with any. Thanks!!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
hi allikatac - I tried to click your link , but I don''t see other options for the colors to click on either... and I tried to google for the designer and style but didn''t come up w/anything that wasn''t on the website already... sorry! good luck finding something!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Before you give up, check with a seamstress. Maybe if you could lose a few pounds and get down to a 12 and they could enlarge the dress to a 12... ???

Cheekyprincess

Shiny_Rock
Weddingchannel.com has the dress- I don''t know about colours as I am not a member and could only view the small thumbnail (looks the same as the one in your link).

allikatac

Shiny_Rock
Thanks ladies... I don''t think fitting into the sample would be too much of a problem, but it''s not the color that I want(or should I say that everyone else would prefer I want). It is a blush color dress with rose overlay. The one on the actual website I believe is diamond white with rose overlay, which I am leaning towards, but I will still like to see the white with pewter. I did check the wedding channel and they only had the pic of the same one. Oh well, I am going again after work to look so maybe I''ll find something else...... i really like that one tho

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.