shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Cardigan?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lauritat

Rough_Rock
I'm getting married in December and wearing this strapless wedding dress---

http://www.partypop.com/Forums/images/113681.jpg

I don't love my arms and it could be cold so i'm thinking of putting a simple off white cardigan (possibly cropped) with a crystal brooch tying it together in the middle. What do you forward fashion ladies think?

thanks

sera

Ideal_Rock
Very cute idea :)

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
You must check out DecoDelighted''s wedding photos... she had the most beautiful little sweater on with her dress! I think it would be great for December.

I had sleeves added to my strapless dress. I haven''t seen it yet as my mother has it, but she just picked it up from the tailor and she says it is perfect and looks like it was made that way.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Cute dress and I think your idea is great!

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
I''m wearing a strapless dress for my Dec wedding too and i''m going to go with either a cardigan or a fake fur shrug (for when i''m outside of course). I hope we have snow for the pics!!

I would LOVE a long sleeved version of deco''s cardigan, with little bell cuffs!! Maybe grama would make me one....

PS your dress is VERY pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results