shape
carat
color
clarity

wedding band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
So it''s been a LONG time since I last posted in this area. Last June I used this forum to find my fiancee''s amazing ring from James Allen. I was wondering if anyone could provide me some information on finding wedding bands. We''re not wanting to spend very much because we are finally getting things together for the wedding and what not. She is wanting a 1/4C or so band with princess cut diamonds in it. She has a .5C solit. Does anyone have any good recommendations for a place to find wedding bands? We bought a cheapo ring off e-bay that we thought would look ok next to her ring but it didn''t do it justice so we''re just going to buy another band. Please help me with any info you guys can! I''m going to try to attach some pics from James Allen before he sent it to me!

Thanks so much!

CollageofPrin6131342.jpg

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
On the hand..

handpic2423422121.jpeg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Firstbase!!! Have you checked out www.thefacetscollection.com ?? Lots to choose from there. And their prices are very reasonable.
2.gif

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
hey thanks...i''ll check it out right now....i''m home for weekend from college at my parents house and they finally upgraded from dial-up to DSL....so i can look stuff up here :)

dfb

Rough_Rock
here is a pretty Scott Kay set from Pearlmans - the price appears to be for the set (and that pricing is platinum - so WG would be less - not to mention when you come into him from the 'internet' the prices are much better than he posts on his site - I am looking at a Ritani piece from him that he is discounting a good bit off the price noted on his site) - Bill Pearlman is a very nice man to talk to and gives very good advice on these matters in my opinion) - guessing you could get just the band

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/scott-kay-jewelry/rings/34U1/132/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results