shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Band with Tiffany Etoile (or similar e-ring)??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

freudianflip

Rough_Rock
Hi All! I am anxiously awaiting my engagement ring, which was ordered this week and will arrive in a month or so. I''m already thinking about wedding band possibilities
37.gif
My e-ring is not the actual Tiffany Etoile, but it is sort of based on that design: .5 ctw RB diamond in a WG semi-bezel with a 3 mm shank

Anyone have pics of this ring with their wedding bands? Plain bands, diamond bands, colored stone bands...thin or thick... I''d love to see photos of ''em all!
30.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
A really good friend of mine has the Etoile engagement ring with a similar size diamond and her WB is the same width as her e-ring. I believe she got one of the channel set Tiffany bands with baguette stones. I like how the clean channel setting look meshes with the clean lines of her engagement ring.

You could also go for getting an Etoile wedding band inspired ring.

Whiteflash Scattered Diamond Band

Whiteflash Princess Cut Diamonds in Channel Setting

freudianflip

Rough_Rock
Anyone else? C''mon, I know there are Etoile-and-similar-ring wearers on this board with pics to share...
35.gif
... semi-bezel is good, too....

Thanks for the suggestions, C-Tek.... I''ve always loved channel set princess bands band. I have to say, however, that I''m not a fan of the Tiffany etoile-style wedding band. Blasphemy on this board, I know!
11.gif

I actually thought a thin, shared prong band, 2mm-ish, might be nice alongside the thicker (3mm) plain metal shank of my e-ring. I love this one from James Allen
30.gif
Anyone have pics of a similar combo?

sharedprong3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results