shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Band to go with Vatche Royal Xprong

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HariSeldon

Shiny_Rock
Hello everyone!

Its been a while since I last posted. Things are going great on my end and my fiancee is completely in love with her ering... she won''t even part with it to get it resized! (from a 5 to 4.75)

Anyways, we are starting to look for wedding bands for our Oct. 24 wedding. I''ve shown her some options to go with her ering and she really likes the look of an eternity band but isnt opposed to half eternity bands. (shes worried about the thickness of the ring effecting her ability to close her fingers. is this a big concern?)

Her ering is a 0.82 ct. F SI2 Crafted by Infinity diamond set in a platinum Vatche Royal Xprong setting.

Our current budget is around $2000 (thanks to uncle sam''s tax returns =D). What could we get within our budget?

She really likes the trellis element of her ering and would like something similar for the eternity band (she likes the Uprong eternity band style from Whiteflash but is open to suggestions). Obviously bigger diamonds is better but she doesnt want them to compete with her ering. Also, should we be careful with the color of the diamonds and stay in the G+ range since her ering is an F? I''d also prefer to stay in the H&A/ACA cut grade.

Thanks for the help!

HariSeldon

Shiny_Rock
bump!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results