shape
carat
color
clarity

wedding band to go with this setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

about2Bengaged

Rough_Rock
Hi, all.

It''s been a while since I''ve posted here. My fiancee and I are looking for advice on wedding bands. Her engagement ring is a 3-stone, with a round diamond in the center of just under a carat, and 2 pear-shaped stones on the side, each about 1/4 carat.

What sort of wedding band would you get with this setting? She wouldn''t mind wearing just a plain band, but I''d prefer to get her something with diamonds (and I seriously doubt she''d object to that once she sees something that looks nice). Alternatively, she says she''d have no problem moving the engagement ring to the right hand and just wearing the wedding band by itself. In that case, I''m inclined to get a band with 5 smallish round stones on the top. But, I''m not sure if that would go the engagement ring, should she ever want to wear them together.

We''re still in the early stages on this, haven''t been shopping in any stores (I doubt I''m in the minority here when I say that I prefer to buy online from trusted vendors), but I thought it''d be good to get your opinions since many of you have a better sense of aesthetics than we (or may actually have this style setting to work with).

Thanks,
RC

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you taken a look in the "show me the ring thread"? There are lots of beautiful ring pictures there. There are several regulars with rings similar to what you''ve described, and they''ll probably post ASAP.

I know you''ll find what you''re looking for.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s one from the "Show me your pears" thread https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-pears.27270/

Author: Kamuelamom
Ering: DVatche, 1ct center stone with pear sides (approx. .25 each).
Matching Wband: .52 tcw.

weddingset1ab.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
here''s a picture of kaleigh''s ring with one of her wedding bands..

rng11.JPG

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d go with a thin shared prong eternity, a thin pave band, or a plain band. Personally, I think she has a ton of looks that would work with a three-stone. My best advice would be to go try on some bands with her e-ring and see what she likes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results