shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding band to fit my halo ring (pic) YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
OOOOOOOH LIL! GOOD IDEA!!!!!

I didn''t even THINK OF THAT!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Treysar your wedding ring turned out great and looks fabulous with your engagement ring! I always wondered what kind of band you would wear with one of those halo rings and you certainly found an outstanding solution. Just beautiful!!!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
I love it! It looks so great. These halo rings are so hard to find something to wear with them. You found the perfect solution! Love it!!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks perfect! At first glance it looked like a split shank ring. They definitely look like they are made to go together.

Just beautiful!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
I echo everything said already - it looks like an awesome splitshank and you NEED one for the other side!! It looks perfect Treysar!!

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
The band looks just perfect with your ring! Very pretty!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
that is SO beautiful!
30.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I really dig that!

Rezi

Rough_Rock
I think the set looks very nice - like the rings were made for each other. Perfect combo, match made in heaven!
31.gif

-Rezi

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Oh my--that is AWESOME
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
--so beautiful...it not only "fits" but looks AMAZING! YAY!
36.gif
9.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
It is so fluid and graceful. It is perfect!
36.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I have to agree with everyone that said it looks like a split shank. That was my first thought when I saw it! It''s PERFECT! I love, love, love it!!!!!!!! And congrats on your upcoming nuptuals!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Split Shank? That was my first thought when I saw the set. I saw the topic was wedding band to fit halo ring, but then I saw the first picture and thought your halo ring was a split shank and was thinking for the first brief second, "I thought this was a picture of her wedding ring?"

I had to take a second look to reallize the band is the bottom part of the "split shank".
41.gif

Really nice pair. It goes perfectly together, looks like it was custom made to fit (you sure it wasn''t?) Good job finding that perfect band. I always thought, "people with halo e-rings must have a hard time finding a w-band unless it''s custom made..." But you seem to have mastered it.
36.gif

As with the others, I''m very interested in seeing another band on top!
31.gif

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
The ring was NOT custom made - taht is the weird part. I was at my jeweler, and I saw a set of rings - a halo type ring that was different from mine, with a band - so I asked if I could try the band, and they said okay, When it fit PERFECTLY I asked if theywouldmind separating the set and they said no problem. How cool of them!!

I''m afraid if I get the one for the other side it wil llook too thick, but we''ll see. I have my heart set on getting an eternity band for my right hand one ofthese days - I''m going to have to decide what projects I want to do first!~

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Nice band!
2.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
They really look great together!

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
WOW, what a great match. Lovely, lovely, lovely!
30.gif

I agree with everyone who suggested another on top. I don''t think it would be too thick; I think it would make it look complete. Maybe you can run into the store and take a quick pic with the second band just to humor us
2.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, how did I miss this????

Treysar, I''m so happy for you!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results