shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Band: Thin OR with big diamonds?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iluvdiamond

Rough_Rock
Anybody don''t like the look of chunky wedding band with big diamonds? I was going through a lot of pictures of people''s wedding bands and I notice many of you have thick eternity band. It''s gorgeous & so sparkly..but I like the look of wedding band with smaller diamonds better. More sleek........

What are your preference??

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I prefer to have 4 different wedding bands, all different sizes and shapes, so I can fit my mood on that day. Currently, I''m not wearing any of them and am instead wearing an engagement ring on each ring finger.

My preferences vary day to day
2.gif

js_diamond

Shiny_Rock
For a wedding band, I love the look of an eternity band that is 2 ctw. For the engagement ring, I like the band to be more dainty. I also like the look of two thin bands and you can wear them stacked.

Indira-London

Shiny_Rock
It depends on your taste as well as what will compliment your engagement ring as well as fingers.
What I have have observed from being avendor is that a diamond eternity band seems to be the most popular choice of wedding band: generally 2.3-2.8mm seems to be the most popular widths (either microset or bead-set). Some clients do indeed buy 2 diamond bands: to wear one on either side of the engagement ring.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Definitely personal taste; two entirely different looks, both lovely. Can you look around at local B&Ms and try a bunch of rings on to get an idea of what you like best on your hand?

For a stand-alone w-ring, I like as much *bling!* as possible... the bigger the stones the better, I say! But if wearing with an e-ring, then I like small, dainty, thin pave bands to really help the center stone *POP*.

Just my humble opinion!

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/16/2008 6:13:06 PM
Author: Lynn B
Definitely personal taste; two entirely different looks, both lovely. Can you look around at local B&Ms and try a bunch of rings on to get an idea of what you like best on your hand?

For a stand-alone w-ring, I like as much *bling!* as possible... the bigger the stones the better, I say! But if wearing with an e-ring, then I like small, dainty, thin pave bands to really help the center stone *POP*.

Just my humble opinion!
Ditto!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I definitely prefer a smaller band. I''m looking at an eternity band that is 0.5ctw.

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
This is all new to me, but I too am looking at wedding bands!!!!! Wow I havent worn one of those for years. However I am now lemming a wedding band (or two) with my er.

I am finding it hard to work out my ideal preference but I do lean towards a very fine dainty look rather than a big chunky look. (I cant believe Im saying that about diamonds!!!!!)
19.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results