shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding band suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Silverkae

Rough_Rock
HI, I''m back. I haven''t been around for a LONG time. Been burning the midnight oil at work. Now that we have finally set a date! Yay!!!! I need help getting my wedding band designed to showcase my e-ring without covering up the side profile. When I had the e-ring designed I didn''t think about how the wedding band will sit next to it. I loved the e-ring designed too much! I want a band that will set fairly flushed to the e-ring with diamonds on all three sides of band without the band covering up the "head" part of the ring. Does that make sense?

Here''s a pix of the ring.

sideview my ring.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
you could always get a band to wear on your right hand so you''re not covering up any of your e-ring and get whatever wedding band you want. You might also try a very thin plain band that will sit almost flat next to your e-ring or a very thin and dainty pave band like the Ritani or Michael b wisp bands. Both sit low and aren''t more than 2mm wide so you''d still be able to see a lot of the profile of your ring.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Hi SilverKae. How about the Michael B bands? They make a super skinny band with one row of pave, or a slightly thicker band with 3 sides of pave - image below. I''ve had both rings on and they are stunning.

11P13.jpg

Silverkae

Rough_Rock
Hello.

Thanks for the suggestions. I''ll look into that. I''ll try some wedding bands on this weekend and see how that looks and feel. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results