shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding band sizing

pannini

Shiny_Rock
hello!

I'm currently working on ordering specs for my Leon mege wedding band, but not sure what size to go for. I have a Leon e-ring in 4 5/8, 1.8 mm width and it fits snug when I'm a bit on the bloated side. :saint:

When I'm not, it is pretty loose but comfortable.

My wedding band will be eternity, with 2.2 mm in width. With that said , is it best to order 4 3/4 or 4 5/8?

Help!

Additionally, my e-ring was mushroom pave and he is suggesting cut down pave for the new ring.. Are they different, or will it be similar? I read his explanation on his site but it doesn't answer my question!

Thanks.

Stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
4 5/8 should be fine if you are planning on wearing the 2 together as that is the equivalent of wearing a wider band.

pannini

Shiny_Rock
Hi, thanks!

So wearing a thicker/wider band doesn't require wearing a looser wedding band? I know the thinner the band the easier it is to take rings on and off. I will wear the band by itself the majority of the time so I don't want it to fall off either! 4 5/8 seems the best idea.... just need the extra confirmation.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Leon wedding set...sounds dreamy! :lickout: Can't wait to see pics!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd absolutely go 4 3/4 (or even 4 7/8) for a full eternity. Two rings together usually will be a bit more snug than one, so you can afford to have the wedding band larger since the e-ring goes on top of it and keeps it from slipping off.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006 said:
I'd absolutely go 4 3/4 (or even 4 7/8) for a full eternity. Two rings together usually will be a bit more snug than one, so you can afford to have the wedding band larger since the e-ring goes on top of it and keeps it from slipping off.
I agree with diamondseeker 100%. My e-ring and wedding band together are definitely a tad more snug than either ring by itself.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.