shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding band similar to Tiffany harmony?

FightGravity

Shiny_Rock
I'm looking for a plain rose gold band to wear when I don't want to gunk up my diamond bands. I love the Tiffany harmony bands, but I don't care about owning the Tiffany brand, so I'm reluctant to pay the premium.

I'm having trouble finding something similar from other vendors, and am hoping that someone else has better search mojo than I do!

I'm also open to other options for bands - I just want something without diamonds, Rose gold, 2.5-3mm wide, a little more interesting than just a plain, high polish, comfort fit band. All suggestions welcome!

Ideal budget $500 or less.

FightGravity

Shiny_Rock
Thanks AC - I'm looking for something with no diamonds, and I don't see an option on JA for a non-pave version.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium

FightGravity

Shiny_Rock
Thank you!! These are great. The brilliant earth is perfect but I was hoping to spend a little less (I could get an engraved band from eweddingbands for $200, so it's a little tough to stomach $600 for what will be a beater ring to wear to the beach, playing with playdoh, etc)

I'll contact the Etsy seller about making something more rounded.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty, style but FWIW - that pinched part would be shifting left right and all around on me - I know my fingers taper, so maybe it's not an issue you'd have, but it would drive me crazy. Best of luck with finding what you want though!!

FightGravity

Shiny_Rock
motownmama|1481476800|4106359 said:
Pretty, style but FWIW - that pinched part would be shifting left right and all around on me - I know my fingers taper, so maybe it's not an issue you'd have, but it would drive me crazy. Best of luck with finding what you want though!!

That's a good point. I don't think it would bother me, but maybe it would?

Other suggestions for bands? I also thought about a band with milgrain, or engraving, although either of those kind of defeats the point of having something that doesn't get stuff stuck in it.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium

FightGravity

Shiny_Rock
distracts|1481583860|4106709 said:
This is the same basic outline of the Harmony though quite different:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/268308302/infinity-knot-wedding-band-in-14k-rose?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=rose%20engraved%20band&ref=sr_gallery_20

I'm actually shocked by how few Harmony knockoffs there are. It hardly seems like such a unique design to have a tapered notch thing on both sides of the band instead of just one.

Right? I was surprised too. I really like this second one you found, thanks!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium

FightGravity

Shiny_Rock
Thanks distracts! I really like that second one! I'm 90% set on this one I found, but now I'm wondering if I should go with that one instead.

Here's the one I've been thinking of doing:

http://etsy.me/1DBlnsb

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results