shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding band help!!

milestogo

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! This is my first time posting here but wanted to 1. Shamelessly show off my e-ring ::) and 2. Ask your trusted advice on what type of wedding band would look best!

I’d love an eternity and have been thinking about an emerald cut eternity band but not sure if a step cut will be “sparkly” enough for me. Are emerald eternities also more expensive?

A suggestions welcome!!

Here are pics of my ring :)

9470F2B1-F588-4883-A8D7-122BC291CF1F.jpeg 5C09408B-CBFC-4002-A1E5-45AD8D239694.jpeg 79F60C29-3FDF-4525-AE37-604C681A8BB3.jpeg

Last edited:

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
I love emerald cut bands! Your ring is a total knockout. You don’t need anything else more sparkly!! Also— share the stats on that stunner!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement!! Old Mine Cuts are TDF!
It looks great on you!
An EC eternity will produce more flash than sparkle. Old Miners have those broad facets, so an EC band should add more flash to the flashy, disco ball scintillation of your center stone.
I’d recommend going to a local jeweler to try on some EC bands to decide if that aesthetic is pleasing to you. You may decide to go a different route, based upon what you find desirable.
Happy hunting!! This is the fun part!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful e-ring....I see North/South emerald eternities as more of a RHR then a wedding band. (There are no rules though).

Honestly (and my opinion only), I think that a N/S emerald eternity with your lovely e-ring would be a little incongruent. Would be
great for a RHR though.

I think I would stick to rounds with your ering. (but this is for you, so get what you want!)

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, your ring is gorgeous! I suggest a small OEC diamond band. Checkout Sincityfinds, Diana can have one made for you at a very reasonable cost.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement and upon receiving this beautiful diamond! And I love your excitement and you're here on PS... no need to even use the word "shamelessly"... this is what we are here for lol!
So honest opinion from me: While I love an emerald cut eternity band in general, I think it is all wrong for your ring :(
I think @Bonfire is spot on! That just seems like the appropriate pairing. I think the emerald cut eternity is going to so overtake your e-ring and that would be a shame, it's so beautiful and looks amazing on you!

laurakayp

Rough_Rock
Congrats and welcome to the old cut club! We went with step cuts because it gave it more of an Art Deco feel and liked how they looked with the chunkier facets. I love my baguette eternity band more and more everyday and not many people I know have them. Definitely try some on! Have fun! 9943F8F8-CE2B-4A7C-A259-9B9263C3A648.jpeg

milestogo

Rough_Rock
Ahh thank you so much everyone!! (I forgot to check back in on this thread with all the craziness going on in the world)

These are all wonderful ideas and I can't wait to be able to try bands on in real life!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results