shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding band help, please!

ClassE

Rough_Rock
This is my first post, so I am very sorry if I do anything incorrect or if this is in the wrong place!

My wedding is a bit over a month away, and I have completely neglected picking out a wedding band! I am hoping ya'll have some suggestions, as I can't picture in my head if the band will look nice with my setting.

The band is hard to tell, but it is yellow gold. I love yellow gold & would love if my band made it more apparent that it is yellow gold.

I love this band-
http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/rosadosbox/6312973/petite_bubble_and_breathe_14kt_rose_gold_diamond_almost_eternity_band/handmade/jewelry/rings/bands

but I have a hard time picturing what they would look like together. Also, it has a disclaimer that the band is delicate. Would this not be a piece of jewelry you should wear every day?

My ring is very thin, I believe 1.5 mm. Should I try to match this exact? Please give me any suggestions that you think would compliment my ring, I am running out of time and cannot make a decision!

_24221.jpg

_24222.jpg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
First of all, I think your engagement ring is absolutely stunning!

Personally I don't think the wedding ring has to match the e-ring in width. I'd go for a slightly wider ring, since your e-ring is so thin. I love the artfire ring you posted, but it looks like the diamonds overhang the setting a bit? If that's the case, you'd have to use a thin spacer band between the e-ring and the wedding ring to protect the engagement ring.

Is there a good jewelry store near you where you can try on some different bands? You'll probably find that you prefer certain widths or "looks" over others.

BTW I'd suggest you pose your question in the Rocky Talky forum (or ask a moderator to move it) since you'll probably get more input there.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results