shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding band for August Vintage Cushion Halo by GOG

lukite

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

We got a lovely engagement ring done by Good Old Gold (A review will come soon. For now, permit me to just say that we are very happy. Jonathan lived up to his reputation here).

We are now looking for your help in choosing a wedding band that will sit flush with the e-ring. Picture of the AVC platinum single cut melee e-ring is below. Sorry, we are not the best pic takers. I might ask Jon for pictures to use for the review.

Please advise/suggest wedding bands that will match. We dont necessarily need one with stones. The main thing is that we want one that will sit as flush as possible or is that basically impossible with cushion halo settings?

Thanks in advance!

DSC01513.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you have a side view pic of the ring?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
A plain band with milgrain looks nice with a setting like that, or two bands very thin, one plain and one with a similar width and diamond style.

lukite

Rough_Rock
The side view is like this. This is not the exact though, but I dont have side view pics of the exact ring.

side_Halo.jpg

lukite

Rough_Rock
Dreamer_D|1316312581|3019845 said:
A plain band with milgrain looks nice with a setting like that, or two bands very thin, one plain and one with a similar width and diamond style.

Thanks Dreamer. The plain bands I have seen will not fit flush. Can you share any sites/pics of some bands that you think will sit flush?

Thanks!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
lukite|1316313034|3019849 said:
The side view is like this. This is not the exact though, but I dont have side view pics of the exact ring.

if the side view is like the one you posted any plain band should sit flush?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results