shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding at the Wynn

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tara.chris

Rough_Rock
Hi again,

Thanks to all who gave their input on the Mandalay Bay, but I have decided to go with Wynn in Las Vegas instead. They offer a minister (I'm christian), rather than just an officiant, and a good deal on hotel rooms. Has anyone been to the Wynn or a wedding there?

Thanks again for any input!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I heard it is beautiful! I would follow MsFlutter''s advice and hit the knot local (vegas) boards.

Mrs.soontobealfonzo

Rough_Rock
OMG I want to get married there also. please tell me how it went. Alex and I got engaged in july. So we are going to get married april 2009. We plan to make a trip out there off peak in october to do some homework. When did you go ? how many guest are you having? where are you having the reception? What is your budget if you dont mind me asking ?

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!

The Wynn is beautiful- I have been there a few times- we have gone there to check it out when we were in Vegas (we have been going once a year in the spring for the past 4 years). We were there the week of its grand opening. It really is a pretty hotel, funky decor- really cool. Definitely on our "must stay" list the next time we go. I think you will be very happy you booked there!!!! Good luck with your planning!!!
36.gif

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
The Wynn is beautiful and I have seen on wedding on TV there and it was beautiful, congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results