Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • Pricescope Upgrade/Maintenance Is Complete.

We still have a few things to iron out. If you see any bugs, issues or have any concerns, let us know here in this discussion.

Wedding at the Wynn

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tara.chris

Rough_Rock
Hi again,

Thanks to all who gave their input on the Mandalay Bay, but I have decided to go with Wynn in Las Vegas instead. They offer a minister (I'm christian), rather than just an officiant, and a good deal on hotel rooms. Has anyone been to the Wynn or a wedding there?

Thanks again for any input!!

Sponsored By:

Related topics:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I heard it is beautiful! I would follow MsFlutter''s advice and hit the knot local (vegas) boards.

Mrs.soontobealfonzo

Rough_Rock
OMG I want to get married there also. please tell me how it went. Alex and I got engaged in july. So we are going to get married april 2009. We plan to make a trip out there off peak in october to do some homework. When did you go ? how many guest are you having? where are you having the reception? What is your budget if you dont mind me asking ?

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!

The Wynn is beautiful- I have been there a few times- we have gone there to check it out when we were in Vegas (we have been going once a year in the spring for the past 4 years). We were there the week of its grand opening. It really is a pretty hotel, funky decor- really cool. Definitely on our "must stay" list the next time we go. I think you will be very happy you booked there!!!! Good luck with your planning!!!

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
The Wynn is beautiful and I have seen on wedding on TV there and it was beautiful, congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.