shape
carat
color
clarity

Website to find pricing of fine Jewellery

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

repoman4you

Rough_Rock
Hi everybody,

I am looking for a site or contact who lists fine jewellery pieces to be sold at wholesale. If possible, looking for one that lists what other wholesalers are listing their pieces for, based on individual pieces being sold to retail market. Need this to be able to sell to my jeweler.

Thanks.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
5/30/2009 9:19:56 AM
Author:repoman4you

Hi everybody,

I am looking for a site or contact who lists fine jewellery pieces to be sold at wholesale. If possible, looking for one that lists what other wholesalers are listing their pieces for, based on individual pieces being sold to retail market. Need this to be able to sell to my jeweler.

Thanks.

My opinion, which is not terribly informed, is that you are not going to find wholesale prices anywhere unless you are a wholesaler. Many retailers claim to sell at wholesale prices, of course, but that is generally a liie...I mean marketing.

AGBF
34.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
when I was thinking of reselling jewelry, I actually google different terms for my state, then I called around, and a few gave me honest opinions of what i could expect to get,, not dollar wise, but your best bet is just selling it like on ebay or craigslist. I also sold some gold back in the days and fell into those marketing ploy on TV and was really mortified at the amount I received, lets just say I would have made off with 10 times more on Ebay
40.gif

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This is a subject that is often discussed between bench jewellers. Check the Orchid mailing list archive at ganoksin.com - I remember this being discussed several times and the answers varied a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results