shape
carat
color
clarity

Wealthy people don’t…

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My husband and I are not wealthy, at least what the term is considered to be these days. If there was a middle class still, we would be the definition of happy and comfortable . I believe my husband has a wealthy mindset. He tries to spend as little money as possible, always. Not because he doesn’t have it, but so he can keep it. The answer is wealthy people don’t
“Like to spend money”….at least until they have so much that it just doesn’t matter any more.

I feel wealthy and maybe because together we have enriched each others lives. He makes smart financial choices and has been teaching me a thing or two to set up our future for success. I was not taught these things growing up so when I met him it was a big turn on to have someone who could guide me in the right direction and build together.

I love everything you say here. What a fabulous team!

empliau

Shiny_Rock
Decades ago, Miss Manners observed that in the US there were only three classes: lower middle class, middle class, and upper middle class. No one, in Miss Manners' experience, was willing to claim to belong to any other.

Things may have changed.

Rons Wolfe

Shiny_Rock
Wealthy people don't ever say "I AM RIIIIICH"

My OBNOXIOUS neighbor screamed this at my au pair over the fence who he mistook for a an underpaid nanny. So wrong. On so many levels. Disgusting he'd go after what he perceived to be the "defenseless help".
Fortunately I'd warned her about him and she's a smart and fearless young lady . So she answered the above sentence. We still occasionally laugh about it !

I'd answer back with "Hi Rich, I'm Laurie!".

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results