shape
carat
color
clarity

We need a new...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
More blurry sparkle!

15july2006001.jpg

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
More sparkle...

15july2006004.jpg

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Last pic on my dad''s camera...

15july2006009.jpg

None of those pics capture its fire and brilliance... It''s so white and clear and brilliant, it''s absolutely perfect! I LOVE it and will cherish it forever! I can''t stop looking at it, and J smiles every time he looks at it too! Thank you again everyone... I took pics with my fiancé''s (!!) camera, I promise I''ll post them as soon as I can!

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Oh... soooo... sparkly!!
30.gif
30.gif

And the two of you look so cute and happy.
9.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!! It looks beautiful!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow your ring is gorgeous-really beautiful
30.gif
30.gif

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring turned out perfectly! I love how it looks on your hand. Can''t wait for more pics.

Sujuann

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations, Anchor!!!
36.gif
That is sooooo romantic! I beat the park was a beautiful backdropfor that special moment! I can''t wait to see your ring!

plantationcatt

Shiny_Rock
Oh my! What a wonderful proposal...and how neat that the side stones got upped! I''ve always loves marquise sides. The ring is beautiful...and you and your fiance look so excited in that picture. Congratulations!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Anchor!! Beautiful ring too!!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Anchor!!! You could have chosen a better title for your thread! I wouldn''t have even clicked on it. I was expecting something like ENGAGED!!! Your ring is gorgeous. I LOVE IT. It turned out perfectly. Enjoy this time with your fiancé!

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulmalations!! I''m soooo happy and excited for you Anchor!! Your story is very sweet and you both look so happy. And that ring!! It turned out beautifully. It looks really big and sparlky on your hand!!

I hope you stick around though, you''ve been such a presence here for quite a while.

Oh again, congrats!!

laila

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations anchor!!! Your story was so beautiful
30.gif
30.gif
and I love your ring!
36.gif
36.gif
The two of you are so cute together! Thank you for sharing!
21.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh Anchor, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! It''s beautiful!
30.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much everyone!! Don''t worry, I''m not leaving... I got so much support here as a LIW and I will certainly need just as much as a BIW (!!), I just can''t leave like an ungrateful brat... I owe you all so much!
35.gif

I''m so much in love with my ring... As much as I''m in love with my fiancé!
30.gif
The .50ct centerstone is really a perfect size, and the .26ctw marquise sides give it such an elegant and sleek look... Not to mention the finger coverage!
31.gif
I can''t stop staring at my ring, and I''m having a lot of fun watching it sparkle in all kinds of lights!

In other news, we got the ring and our engagement blessed by my parish priest this morning. He will very most likely be the one to marry us, so it was a very touching moment. He also said a prayer for us during mass, my poor fiancé was so touched he was shaking like a leaf and I almost started crying (again).

We talked about a date, and we''re thinking about early October 2008. The autumn colours are so gorgeous here... We''d get married in my church and have the reception in a hotel to accomodate all the out of town guests. We''ll be starting to look soon so we can book our venues in early spring. We''re both so excited to be starting to plan our wedding!
36.gif

Also, my mother took out her wedding veil to show it to me (it''s perfectly preserved), and I loved it so much she gave it to me! It means a lot to me, since my parents have been happily married since August 3rd 1974! It''s a two tier cathedral veil, with two shoulder length tiers; I will use the first as a blusher. My grandmother also promised me that she would pay for me wedding dress, so you can imagine the waterworks!
39.gif

I''m so so so happy!!
9.gif
Those are truly wonderful times for us and my family is truly thrilled for us. Unfortunately I couldn''t be there today as J broke the news to his parents, but I hope they will be as happy as mine.

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, and I think your avatar might need a "real life" update if you know what I mean!!!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Oh Anchor I''m so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I''ve been cleaning because my family is visiting tomorrow, but I had to take a break to come and say congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

It''s crazy how time flies!!!. I remember when I first joined this site you were the first "welcome" I got so I''ve been following your story closely ever since!!!!. You guys look great and so happy in the pictures and that ring is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Looks like you have a lot to celbreate! new apartment, loving your job and now this!!!!
9.gif

Big congratulation hugs and congrats again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M~

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Anchor!!! The ring is absolutely gorgeous... so unique and interesting... and it really looks huge on your hand!!! Enjoy your time as a new fiancee!!!
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Awe! You guys are precious! And your ring is beautiful! Very unique and elegant! I am sure you will have an excellent time being lil Miss Engaged!

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats again!! I think the ring is really beautiful and looks SO great on your hand!! I''m sure you are super excited about starting the wedding planning process!! I can''t wait to see more pics!! I remember when you first joined PS and have been following your story since... I''m glad he didn''t make you wait too long! Congrats again!!

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Awwwwww... Congratulations anchor!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Such a sweet story and such a beautiful ring! Elegant and unique! I love it! Enjoy this special time! (and get us some clear pics
2.gif
)

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I''m at my brother''s right now, so I can''t change my avatar... But I will as soon as I can! He made fondue for dinner tonight... I''m so spoiled! I love being newly engaged...
28.gif
9.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Anchor! The ring is BEAUTIFUL!
36.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
ANCHOR, YAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I''m so excited and happy for you
9.gif
36.gif
Your fiance gave you the sweetest proposal. You are are two lucky people. The ring looks great! Oh, I hope J''s camera can take some good photos, I can''t wait to see them! AND you didn''t even have to wait till August! Lucky girl
3.gif
you beat me! Best wishes to you both and I can''t wait for all of your wedding plans and marriage to begin. Congratulations
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a nice story!!! How great, and the ring me is so lovely. You two are too cute. You look like someone, I think you are reminding me of Carol Alt, the model...so you can put that in the Look alike thread now!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
YAY YAY YAY YAYYYYYYYY CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

And your ring looks sooo perfect on your hand!!!!!! Can''t wait for more pictures from your FIANCE''S camera!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Cailet

Shiny_Rock
WOW!! congrats!!
I can''t see the ring at work but I''ll have to check back in once I get home to check out your new beauty!!

How exciting. Of course this means I move up a whole other spot on the list - but I''m glad it''s cause you got engaged Anchor!!!

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
HUGE CONGRATS, ANCHOR!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

LOVE the ring- it''s beautiful!

P.S.. I love that park, too. It fabulous- Ian and I strolled through when we were there last weekend. Perfect place for a proposal.

caligal

Shiny_Rock
YAAAAYYY Anchor!! Wonderful news! You too are sooo cute! Congrats!!
36.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Anchor! I just came back into town...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That proposal sounds absolutely beautiful and perfect for you two. Your ring is GORGEOUS...talk about finger coverage! Yay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results