shape
carat
color
clarity

We lost our sweet little kitty today

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry about your kitty, she was a beauty.

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry @Dandi. What a beautiful little soul, you can see it in the picture you shared. Our pets are our family and my heart goes out to you and yours.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry for your loss. It's difficult to lose a pet so tragically. I lost one of my babies back in November, she drowned in our Jacuzzi. I'm still trying to get over the guilt.

Many hugs to you and your family.

Oh my goodness @Queenie60 that is horrendous. How absolutely awful for you, you poor thing :cry2::cry2:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your kind words everyone, it actually lessens the pain and empty feelings a bit, knowing that so many people understand. We watched our CCTV footage from Friday, and indeed, poor little P was hit by our neighbour's car, I doubt the driver even saw her.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry Dandi.:cry2:

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry about your little one. :(2

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My heart isn’t broken. I’m so sorry Dandi. I hope your son is doing alright.

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry to hear about your poor little Pebbles. Our little 2 year old was missing for three days and I was so worried. I hope she didn’t suffer.:cry2:

Cristallo

Shiny_Rock
Dandi: So sorry for your loss.:cry2:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hugs. She was a cutie. Losing a pet is always heartbreaking.

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am sorry for your loss

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for your loss. She looks like a sweet little darling girl. Big hugs.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, so sorry for this loss. This is just so tragic for you and your family. I am sure she was very well loved for the time she had with you. Just heartbreaking!

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
I’m so sorry for your loss. :cry2:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so very sorry @Dandi - it's heartbreaking to lose a pet, and imo even worse when it happens so suddenly and tragically. Is your little boy doing ok? I keep thinking about him...it's very unfortunate this happened right after he was upset about her dying someday - I just feel badly for him and hope he is doing alright. Sending lots of love and comfort to all, (((hugs)))

ABKIS

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry for your loss sad :(( my heart hurts for you and your family. sending positive vibes your way.

((hugs))

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so very sorry @Dandi - it's heartbreaking to lose a pet, and imo even worse when it happens so suddenly and tragically. Is your little boy doing ok? I keep thinking about him...it's very unfortunate this happened right after he was upset about her dying someday - I just feel badly for him and hope he is doing alright. Sending lots of love and comfort to all, (((hugs)))

@junebug17 he's doing remarkably well actually. He cried last night when the kids across the road brought over a little memento they had made in memory pf Pebbles, but other than that he has been pretty stoic about the whole thing, and other than last night, hasn't cried since Saturday when I found her. He talks about her but in a happy way, and likes to remember all of the naughty things she used to do. Thank you for thinking of him.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
So sorry to hear about Pebbles :(

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@junebug17 he's doing remarkably well actually. He cried last night when the kids across the road brought over a little memento they had made in memory pf Pebbles, but other than that he has been pretty stoic about the whole thing, and other than last night, hasn't cried since Saturday when I found her. He talks about her but in a happy way, and likes to remember all of the naughty things she used to do. Thank you for thinking of him.

Aw Dandi, that's great...your little guy is so strong and brave - I have a soft spot for these little ones lol. Children are very resilent; I am really glad he's handling this well and doing ok. I'm thinking of you all and I wish you all comfort and strength. Xxx

CoolKat

Rough_Rock

So sorry to hear about Pebbles, @Dandi. Your son is so brave & how sweet of his friends! Love that pic you had in #1, such cute kitty. Thinking of you & your family :cry2:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Dandi very sad to just read this. Poor little Pebbles, too young. I hope your ok, sending a big hug.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so very sorry for you and your family.

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your kind words everyone, it actually lessens the pain and empty feelings a bit, knowing that so many people understand. We watched our CCTV footage from Friday, and indeed, poor little P was hit by our neighbour's car, I doubt the driver even saw her.

:cry2: That must feel terrible to have seen it on cctv and know the person who did it. Do you speak to your neighbour?

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LJsapphire we decided not to. I don't think they would have even realised what happened, Pebbles was hit and then ran up our driveway, so if they even saw her, they probably wouldn't have known they hurt her. They are big animal lovers too and have dogs, cats and chooks, so they would be devastated.

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Aww ok sad :(( A cat ran out when I was driving once and it went under the car, it was on a main road and I saw it run into the bushes the other side. I felt sick afterwards.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just saw this..I’m so sorry! It’s just heartbreaking...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results