shape
carat
color
clarity

We Just Made an Offer on our First Home!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
October, i''m sorry to hear that you didn''t get the house.

it''s a buyer''s market out there, so i''m sure that a good prospect will come along shortly!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 2:26:42 PM
Author: october2008bride
I should feel lucky that a) I have a great rental right now that we can afford, b) we are not being forced to move, so there is no time crunch, c) everything I read is that the market is getting worse, so maybe we''ll be happy we didn''t get this and d) now I have a better idea of what I want/need in a home.

YES to this! You''re in the perfect postion - you have a great living situation now and the market is perfect for a buyer, and now that you''ve seen what you like and area willing to put in an offer, you won''t second guess yourself at all when the right one comes along (and it will).

Lots of PERFECT house dust headed your way - you will find it!!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Jeesh - everyone here is so wonderful. I feel stupid complaining/looking sad/feeling terrible about this in front of my friends/co-workers so I try not to talk about it here but it is so nice that I can come on to my beloved PS and ''talk'' and get advice.

Thank you SO much :)

I will keep you guys updated - a perfect house IS out there - just need someone to put it on the market for me haha.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
in my experience of putting in offers and losing out is that there was a better house waiting for me; i''m so thankful i didn''t get the others because the one i finally bought was perfect for me.

there will be a lot of houses coming on the market and you will be in a better position around june/july. don''t despair! save every penny you can between now and then. keep looking but do not feel that you must buy right now. the end of this housing crisis is no where in sight.......

mz

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Sorry you didn''t get it! I agree with everyone else that your perfect house is out there! Please keep us posted!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results