shape
carat
color
clarity

We got married in Telluride!!!....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

portia

Brilliant_Rock
... and they lived happily ever after!

DSC_0960sm.jpg

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, AmberGretchen! Wish we had more professional looking pics... yours are stunning!!
36.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Portia, wow. I am in awe of your pictures. I mean it, they''re great. All of them have this just- MAGIC look to them. Simply fantastic. Beautiful.
1.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Oh Portia, you look so lovely!!
The cloud pics are divine. They captured the magic of your "mountain wedding" perfectly.

CONGRATS!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Portia, congratulations on your wedding! Your photos are really stunning--I love the clouds & mountains & you looked gorgeous! It rained on my wedding day as well & I heard it was good luck too!
1.gif

ky6

Shiny_Rock
That picture overlooking the mountains with the clouds is amazing! Congrats on your day. It looks like it was absolutely sublime.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
OOOH! Tell me about this DRESS?!!! I adore it! Congrats.. okay.. I am ALWAYS a fast replier and now am scrolling in the replies to see more pics.. so I have to go see them!@

chickflick

Shiny_Rock
Ohmigosh, your wedding was amazing!! Those pics against the mountain are just gorgeous, and you looked so beautiful. Love the dress!! Congrats on a wonderful day!!

plantationcatt

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! You look beautiful! I think the cloud pictures truly made yall look magical! Lovely!

portia

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry... I kind of just abandoned this thread I started. I got completely overwhelmed with reception details for our Chicago reception that was on the 29th and then the day after found out I was going to have to commute to Milwaukee every day (from Chicago) for a new client project. Ughhhh!!! You''d think my company could find me SOMETHING in the city... geez!
Anyway, I just wanted to thank everyone for the sweet comments and the congratulations. I really appreciate it (and DH does, too)... it was fun to share my happiest day with you all and read all your comments.
1.gif

Oh... Melissa Sue... I don''t know if you''ll see this, but you asked about the dress. It''s a Vera Wang mermaid-style (modified mermaid is what they actually called it). I added the black velvet ribbon and a brooch that was a family heirloom (my something borrowed).

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Giiirrrrrlll, you got yourself some CLASS! Classy from head to tippy toe to the top o' the mountains. Awesomely done!!!!!!!!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Portia...I just saw this since you bumped it up...Everything looked so beautiful! Congratulations on your marriage and I''m sorry to hear about your project. Just a 1.5 hour drive up I-94 right? That can''t be fun. In any event, it was beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results