shape
carat
color
clarity

We got hitched! Uber geeky photos inside...

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your wedding and new job!!! Your skirt and top are AMAZING I absolutely love it, everything looked wonderful and I'm so glad you have the happy ending of a new job. I was laid off in the Spring and I know what a blow it can be.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
What a unique wedding theme! I loved your dress, the bouquets...all of it. Congratulations!

Laughinggravy0

Shiny_Rock
I've lurked a few of your posts and knew you were onto a winner when you went for the corset.

So cool to see it all coming together and you looked BEAUtiful - the humour and the friendship just jump out at us and that is such a good basis for the long and creative marriage you guys are embarking on......

Very happy for you!

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
I wish I had been there, what a fantastic wedding! Your dress, beautiful, and your groom so handsome in his duds! Everything about it is impressive and personal.

I love those button bouqets, those are to die for. Would you share the instructions for them/is there a website, perhaps?

Congrats, it was clearly a wedding to remember for all the GOOD reasons!

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on the wedding/new job combo! Best of luck to you in both.

I love the wedding pictures and the concept of a Halloween wedding. Halloween is my favorite holiday, so I can only imagine how fun a Halloween wedding would be! :) Adorable bouquets, too! How clever.

pinki

Shiny_Rock
It looks amazing! I want more pics!

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
I.love.it. Everything was so gorgeous,and those bouquets were amazing! Do you have any how-to instructions for them? I would love to try it!

IrisAccents

Shiny_Rock
http://offbeatbride.com/2010/02/crystal-bouquets

This is the tutorial I used...I had to modify it a bit. I couldn't find one of the hook bits, so I used an alan wrench, lol. It took a while to really get it down. I found that 24 gauge wire worked the best as far as holding up the flowers. Good luck if anyone tries this- it's fun once you get the hang of it :twirl:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think yours might be my favorite PS wedding ever. Just the right amount of different and drama but still obviously a day that celebrates the two of you and your commitment to each other. Very classy but very fun! And you both look so happy and in love.

Fantastic!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely phenomenal! You had me at your gorgeous button bouquet, IA! I love how everything turned out, you were stunning in your corset and beautiful skirt made by your mother, and your groom was quite fetching as well! Kudos to you for selecting such a theme and sticking to it through and through, and just making your wedding day "your own." I love it! Your happiness radiates through each picture, the looks on your faces are just priceless! Beams of laughter and out and out brilliance!!! Infectious! Thank you for sharing such a unique and wonderful wedding! Best wishes to you both for a happily ever after! Cheers!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results