shape
carat
color
clarity

WB Suggestions for a 2ct RB with Baguette Side Stones???

tor-tor-k

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! I have a 2ct RB engagement ring with baguette side stones and I’m having a hard time finding a wedding band style I like. I was wondering if anyone with a HW style engagement ring would be willing to show me your wedding band. Thank you! 17E1E1FA-C2D7-4D88-95BF-495726F6DBB6.jpeg

Hi everyone! I have a 2ct RB engagement ring with baguette side stones and I’m having a hard time finding a wedding band style I like. I was wondering if anyone with a HW style engagement ring would be willing to show me your wedding band. Thank you! 17E1E1FA-C2D7-4D88-95BF-495726F6DBB6.jpeg

Do you mind attaching a pic of the gallery so we can see how might a band sit against it?

And do you mind a gap? Also, would you consider a curved band?

Gorgeous ring btw!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
My first e-ring was the same style, and I just wore a plain platinum band for a number of years, because we couldn't afford a diamond band at the time. If I had the funds, I would have gotten a band like the one shown below, to match the baguette and RB center stone:

Baguette and round.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I would pair it with a plain band, but that's just me as I like a simple look.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results