shape
carat
color
clarity

wax model....what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Ahhh I can''t get them on here, can I email to someone that would be willing to post them for me I am so computer illiterate!!!! All went well w/ the wax, he is going to midify it slightly and I will give final approval on Friday.
35.gif

boody09

Rough_Rock
Where is the wax?? I wish I could see it, but I don't want to post my email address!

Cheers

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Anyone have any ideas for me to attach photos from iphoto? This is frustrating
33.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
here are the pics...

hopeitworks1.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

hopeitworks2.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

hopeitworks3.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

hopeitworks4.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

hopeitworks6.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

hopeitworks5.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

hopeitworks7.jpg

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Yeah. Thank you mrssalvo!!! These are pics of the wax, pics of my original ring and pics of the ring which the wax was modeled after. It is alot "bigger" that what I thought I wanted, but I like it what do you all think??
21.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

hopeitworks8.jpg

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
You rock!!!!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it.. gorgeous

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
very nice
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That is so cool. I love seeing the waxes. Thanks for sharing the pics.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t wait to see the finished product! It looks like mine, but with prongs - i always wondered what my ring would have looked like if I had it set in prongs!

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
mingagreen, welcome to pricescope! The model and setting look great and I can''t wait to see the final product. mrssalvo, thanks for helping out with the pics. Nice job.
36.gif

headlight

Ideal_Rock
That is going to be AMAZING!
And, don''t worry about it seeming so "large" as they always look that way in the wax.
You did GOOD!

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Hello all and thank you for the kind words.
Treysar, I love your ring!!!! There are so many rings that inspired this and yours would have to be one of them!
I had dreams of diamonds all night, I am nervous about this! It is such a commitment and I have had so much fun researching and reading on here, I don''t want it to be over (yes I do who the heck am I kidding!!!))
Anyhow thank you all for sharing so much info and experience on here. I will be starting my next "project" soon which will be a pear shaped pink sapphire right hand ring! I have to have something to keep me busy, not that my 21 month old doesn''t!!!!
Tomorrow is the day that I will say go for it and put a down payment on it.
Question for anyone who might know: By the looks of my old ering, do you think I could change the head on it to accomodate a pearshaped stone, or other shape. I would love to be able to use that ring for something as it is my original ering and is engraved
8.gif

Lisa

appletini

Ideal_Rock
The wax mold looks great! I really like the ring...very similar to what I am looking for. If you are concerned about it being too big, I''m sure that it could be slimmed down. Better to mention this now of it might always bother you.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Wow
30.gif
I love the collar around it...I don''t know the technical term for it...but I love it!
Can''t wait to see the finished ring
36.gif

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
really nice--that halo around the center will make it look huge!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it will be a gorgeous ring!

As for you old setting, I don''t see why they couldn''t change the head to accomodate a pear shape!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
I love seeing the work in progress! Thanks for sharing with us. The setting is beautiful! I can''t wait to see the diamond set in it.

Oh, WHAT FUN! That ring is going to be a knockout! Thanks so much for sharing the process with us!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results