shape
carat
color
clarity

Watch help! help me pick!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
Which one do you like better? tank american by cartier or ladies date just by rolex with jubilee bracelet with pink face?

Can I see pics of anyone with this rolex watch on their arm?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, my, that would be a very, very hard choice! If you do a search on here, you'll for sure see some pictures of Rolex watches. Not sure if anyone has the Cartier one or not, though. It would be nice to have both!

Begood

Rough_Rock
I actually have both and I will post pictures of the two tomorrow.

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
Oh, I cannot wait to see the pics! This is a very hard choice! Also, I am assuming that rolex does not make any women''s watches with a square face?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/19/2009 6:06:01 PM
Author:Abby12
Which one do you like better? tank american by cartier or ladies date just by rolex with jubilee bracelet with pink face?

No contest - Tank Americaine!!!!
30.gif
SO classic.

nothingclever

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/20/2009 6:21:04 AM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 5/19/2009 6:06:01 PM
Author:Abby12

No contest - Tank Americaine!!!!
30.gif
SO classic.

I agree, that is one fine watch!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
The Rolex hands down. It is a fine mechanical watch that will last you for years of daily wear. As you can see by my avatar I own a midsize Rolex Datejust with a pink dial although mine has the oyster bracelet in stainless. I love this watch! The pink is a fabulous copper color that really goes with everything and the watch has such a nice substanial feel that is quite comfortable on the wrist. You can''t go wrong with Rolex in my humble opinion.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The rolex is an automatic, and it is very very water resistant. Both of those things matter to me. But the design of the other watch is lovely. It will be a hard choice, but fun!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
My Rolex is 19 years old and it lives up to its reputation for durability. I don't know which on you should choose. I'd like to see pictures of both too. Good luck.

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
please post your pics of either watch on!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What to say? I wear my rolex 24/7 - I think it''s attached by now!

Begood

Rough_Rock
I''m sorry I didn''t get a chance to post these photos sooner. I have included photos of my pink face Rolex and the Cartier Tank. Both are in the largest size. I have also included photos of my watch collection. In one photo, I do have the smaller size Rolex with the Mother of Pearl face.

myrcwatch1.jpg

Begood

Rough_Rock
Pic 2

myrcwatch2.jpg

Begood

Rough_Rock
Pic 3

myrcwatch3.jpg

Begood

Rough_Rock
Pic 4

myrcwatch4.jpg

Begood

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/26/2009 9:04:10 PM
Author: Begood
I''m sorry I didn''t get a chance to post these photos sooner. I have included photos of my pink face Rolex and the Cartier Tank. Both are in the largest size. I have also included photos of my watch collection. In one photo, I do have the smaller size Rolex with the Mother of Pearl face.
Here is a larger photo of the Rolex and Cartier on the arm. It looks a bit funny since it looks crowded on my arm. I would say that my preference is the Rolex with the Rose color face over the Cartier Tank. Hope the photos can help you make your selection.

myrcwatch5.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, begood, you have a great watch collection!!! How about identifying them all for us? There are a couple I am not sure of what they are.

Begood

Rough_Rock
After further ready your post, you requested pictures of the Tank American. So sorry but I don''t have the Tank American. I believe you are referring to to this one, right? My preference would be Bedat over this one.

myrcwatch6.jpg

Begood

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/26/2009 9:05:21 PM
Pic 2
To the left is the Rose Colored Dial Rolex w/Jubilee Bracelet (large size); middle is the Rolex Mother of Pearl Dial with Jubilee Bracelet (smallest size); and to the left is the Chopard Happy Sport w/7 floating diamonds. This Chopard watch is alot of fun and probably my second favorite out of my collection.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/26/2009 9:26:33 PM
After further ready your post, you requested pictures of the Tank American. So sorry but I don''t have the Tank American. I believe you are referring to to this one, right? My preference would be Bedat over this one.
This is one of the styles of the TA, such a classy watch and flies under the radar so appropriate with any outfit anywhere.

Begood

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/26/2009 9:05:50 PM
Pic 3
In Pic 3, the Cartier Tank is to the left (large size), middle watch is Bedat No 3. (Ref 304) and to the right is Rolex Blue Face Datejust (large size)

myrcwatch3a.jpg

Begood

Rough_Rock
To the left is the Rose Colored Dial Rolex w/Jubilee Bracelet (large size); middle is the Rolex Mother of Pearl Dial with Jubilee Bracelet (smallest size); and to the left is the Chopard Happy Sport w/7 floating diamonds. This Chopard watch is alot of fun and probably my second favorite out of my collection.

myrcwatch2a.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I can now see the diamonds in the Chopard watch since you mentioned it. You have beautiful watches!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results