shape
carat
color
clarity

Warren troubled by speaking fee

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Speaking of growth..:think: Obama is the only post WWII Prez. who didn't witness a 3% growth during his 8 yr as president...Yup, Obama is a big hero!:clap:

Yes he is a hero, so far Trump is off to a worse start and he won't get 3% book it. Given that Obama pulled us out of the worst recession since 1929 I'd say he's a hero to those who like growth in a horrible climate.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes he is a hero, so far Trump is off to a worse start and he won't get 3% book it. Given that Obama pulled us out of the worst recession since 1929 I'd say he's a hero to those who like growth in a horrible climate.
I'm not gonna judge Trump after only 3 month as Prez. I'll give any Prez. at least a couple of yrs before I gave him a grade. Obama had the football for 8 yrs and he fumbled.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like Obama, and if companies are willing to pay that much for his speeches, they do, too. As any president, he protected interests of US corporations, nothing new here.

It may bite back if Michelle or his daughters decide to get in politics, but no doubt, he has weighed this in.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results