shape
carat
color
clarity

Warren Tricomi brush?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dancingqueen

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone used the Warren Tricomi tension brush for blow drying? It looks like a flat iron but with bristles where the irons should be. I''m thinking about ordering one, but was looking for reviews...

I''m not sure how to post images... Need to figure that one out!!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Sorry I can''t assist you with the purchase, I have no knowledge of the gizmo. But I thought a link that showed it may be helpful.

I did this by copying the url that was in my address bar...and then clicking on the icon right above ^ that resembles a chain link(next the the three black bars). Then I typed the words below...and this is how it appears. You don''t have to do all that. You can just copy and paste and the full url will appear. I did it to help walk you through it. I do hope you didn''t already know this...

Link to brush

dancingqueen

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much for the explanation. I did not know how to do that! I haven''t spent enough time posting or investigating how to paste images,etc.

That site only gives the brush one star, but I read somewhere else that it worked great. Who knows! I''ve invested so much in hair gadgets! Just wondering if anyone else has tried it?

Or, does anyone know of a good blow dryer with a brush attachment? I wish I could blow out my own hair as well as the salon!! Any tips?

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I am not the blessed hair girl. I have fine natural curly frizzy ick attached to my head. A good hair day is rare...but when I get one...you better watch out! I am all that
emangel.gif
...that small period of time!

I agree the salon blow out is incredible. Like I said I don''t have a lot of hair, so what I do probably isn''t going to solve your issue. But just as they do...I dry in sections. I pull outward and up it is hard to achieve as it isn''t the natural movement...but when you get it right once...you learn to do it again and again.

I have a very large round brush...and also a large square flat paddle brush...Depends which way the curl in my hair is going to the brush I choose.

The old me started at the top of my head and the face, the new young improved me (don''t correct me on that...lets just agree to it) starts behind my head first...then bottom sides...up to the top of the back then focus around the face. Sectioned in about 3 inch by 2 inch groupings...which on my head means there about about three. Ha ha. I have a little more hair than that.

Not sure if that is what you were after. I just learned our beloved poster SDL was once a stylist...maybe she will chime in here before long. I am sure she has some good advice for you! Good luck!

dancingqueen

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much for the advice. I don''t know why I make such a big deal out of trying to do this myself! I''ve been diffusing my naturally curly hair for years and probably spend just as much time drying it that way.

SDL -- your links are not working for me. Maybe it''s my computer?

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Dancer...her links aren''t working for me either. I bet she''ll be back in no time. See didn''t I tell you she would have some great advice? We heart our SDL!

You mean you and I have similar hair? You are curly too? WE are just a different breed than THOSE other girls...huh?

I don''t remember who, but about 5 years ago there was this celebrity court case...maybe it was the Enron deal...anyway I remember the princess was on the stand under oath trying to convey how frugal she has had to be...and one of her beefs was, She no longer has a professional blow dry her hair everyday...or that she hadn''t in a week...it was something that she was expressing how she was roughing it...and having to do it herself. I remember the reviews in the news did not go over well. As most of us...don''t go in to the stylist everyday to get our hair blown out.

Oh well, we can only dream, eh?

dancingqueen

Shiny_Rock
Thanks SDL! I''ll check them out.

DKS -- I''ve been trying to convince my DH to learn how to blow dry my hair for me. He''s not buying my reasoning that it would be good quality time for us together in the morning!!

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t personally have one, but I think the girl that cuts my hair has one and she uses it when she straightens it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results