shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Warning - Picture Overload of my new 3.01 Upgrade!

BlingItOn

Shiny_Rock
Last pic.

Thank you for allowing me to share!
9.gif
36.gif
9.gif
9.gif

BLITUpgradeCompareIn.jpg

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Blingiton - WOW! That is a massive, beautiful boudler on your finger!
36.gif

30.gif
30.gif
Love the setting, love the stone, love it all!
30.gif
30.gif

CONGRATS!
emotion-19.gif

BlingItOn

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/15/2008 10:11:34 AM
Author: beau13
Beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the backdrop, the palm trees, and abscence of snow, makes me wish I was on vacation...somewhere HOT!! Your original e-ring is gorgeous as well...can I ask what size it was approximately...I know you have tiny fingers, so it's hard to tell if that is one carat, or two carats!! Thanks, and enjoy the new BLING!
beau13, my bad! I'm neglecting my original E-Ring already....
15.gif
It's 1.08Ct, F VVS1.
5.gif
I thinking of having it reset as either a pendant or source for another similar diamond so they can be made into Earrings.....But I need to start putting pennies into the cookie jar first!
25.gif

Thank you, THANK YOU ALL for being so kind with your compliments, and making the whole experience for me all the wonderful!!! I'm so thrilled you girls like my new ring!
36.gif
21.gif
21.gif

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
Holy moly that ring is a STUNNER! I wanna be like you/have baubles like you when I grow up!! Congrats on your upgrade

BlingItOn

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/15/2008 10:07:06 AM
Author: 3shebabes
Congrats on that STUNNING and MASSIVE new upgraded bauble. How excited you must be! I just know you must be doing the 'hand' thing....expressively over-using your left hand when you talk to people to make sure they catch a glimpse of your new rock!!! I admit I'd be doing it!! But your new ring is so amazing, it'll get noticed on its own without any special effort on your part!
emsmile.gif

I was going to guess you had tiny fingers (then you mentioned you're a lucky 3.5) because that rock nearly covers your entire finger width!

Thank you for the yummy pictures. I am awaiting my own 10 year upgrade to be completed and set and the wait is killing me...so your pictures were a fun distraction for me.

Enjoy it...and squeeze your hubby once more! It's the gift of a lifetime!

You are too funny 3shebabes!
9.gif
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

YES!!! I DO do the 'hand' thing!!!!!....But then again, I always did...!
3.gif

I am very expressive and gesticulate lots when I speak, hence I LOVE Rings compared to any other jewellery!

HAHAHAHAHAH! I am not over-using my left hand though, because I've collected a new RHR a week after my Upgrade, so it's more like I'm over-using BOTH my hands now!!
10.gif
(Kinda like in my Avatar/Profile Pic! *TEE HEE!*
25.gif
)

Initial Right Hand Ring

Oh! I totally understand how you felt about your wait....Mine was a very painful 1.5 month!!
40.gif
But I agree PS is a wonderful place in be in the meantime, and looking at everybody's pieces gave me countless ideas and made me learn how to appreciate jewellery more.
30.gif

WOW! 10 years!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
36.gif
You've made me very excited about your upgrade too...When are you expecting it? I'd love to see lotsa pics!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY GOODNESS, It''s absolutely GORGEOUS and HUGE and GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I love the setting. Did I mention it looks simply huge on your tiny, tiny fingers? Congratulations on a stunning upgrade.
30.gif
30.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!! That is the most incredible ring! I had been searching for a great 6-prong setting with sidestones - I love yours! Congrats on your upgrade!

BlingItOn

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/15/2008 10:01:31 AM
Author: Mara
harumph...yet another child sized finger...i don't know how much more i can take!!
39.gif

just kidding....well somewhat.
11.gif
it looks BEAUTIFUL and massive on you...i am so jealous with my size 6 paw...aww well at least i got small ears. hehee 1 out of 2 isn't bad.

congrats and wear it in the best of health!
Mara, you are so sweet (and hilarious!)! THANK YOU!!

Well, I do have DOPEY Ears that stick out whenever I wear my hair straight.....The kind that makes Jumbo proud!
37.gif

togal

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!!! Even the 1.08 looks huge on your size 3.5 finger. The 3ct is nothing short of amazing! Congratulations.

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/15/2008 9:33:00 AM
Author: gemgirl
Wow! I don''t know where to begin..... This ring even deserves a different color ink!

This is the first ring, among many absolutely gorgeous baubles, that I''ve ever thought to say..... that''s IT. I wouldn''t change a single thing if I had the opportunity to upgrade and go through this craziness all over again. Your stone? Gorgeous, stunning, beautiful. I never choose the smaller tables that everyone else usually does. I like a slightly larger ''window'' on the cutting and the wonderful mysterious world that lies within a stone. Your mounting??? OHMYGOSH! That gorgeous center stone DESERVES gorgeous large side stones. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that mounting!

It''s PERFECT!
30.gif
Many congratulations!!!!

I think I''m hyperventilating.....

Please tell me Miss Bling, you ARE going to get the matching W-band with big juicy stones. Yes, yes, yes?
Ditto! I would come up with my own words, only i get a little speechless when I''m JEALOUS!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s gorgeous! Congrats!

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
Woooooo!!!!!

Incredibly beautiful!!!!!!!!!

I don''t know what the problem is with your pictures, hey, at least you know how to upload ''em, LOL! I''ve read the sticky in the FAQ 20 times, and I STILL can''t figure out how to get my pics from my Mac to the SMTR forum.

But, I digress. back to that stunning movie-star rock-ola of yours!!!! I keep coming back to stare at the "arrows" shot.... it''s so beautiful. I really love how the gallery on that setting is pretty open. I''ve seen many beautiful settings with stones/openwork along the gallery and on the crown, but the way your setting showcases the center stone is simply the perfect way to compliment this jewel. Amazing. Nothing short of AM-A-ZING
30.gif
30.gif

Enjoy that beauty in happiness and the best of health, girl!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
YOWZA!!!! That baby is huge and looks amazing on your hand. Congrats and enjoy!!!
30.gif
30.gif

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOWWEEE! Blingiton for sure! The ring looks amazing on your hand
30.gif

Lv2shopp

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!! Congrats.
36.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely love your ring! It''s TDF. The setting is perfection. Wear it well
36.gif

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/15/2008 10:07:06 AM
Author: 3shebabes
Congrats on that STUNNING and MASSIVE new upgraded bauble.
Ditto!!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is positively unbelievable! I''m drooooooling over here...!!!
30.gif
30.gif
3.gif
3.gif

BlingItOn

Shiny_Rock
You ladies are so generous with your kind words! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I am elated!!!
21.gif

I have been admiring everybody's gorgeous Rings for a while now (Yep, have gone through every single page of the Show me your E-Ring Folder), so I am just so glad I have a chance to contribute photos of my own!
2.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
OOO BLINGITON!!! W
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
W!!!
I am absolutely in love with your ring. It looks gorgeous on you! Thanks for posting these photos
1.gif

Love it! It's just well...AMAZING!
30.gif
30.gif

ok--I'm going to go look through your photos again now
3.gif

eta: I just showed hubby your ring pictures and gave him the most longing look I could muster
27.gif
3.gif
3.gif
whooHOo!
36.gif
36.gif
What an awesome ring!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow it looks great!! I''d love to be pimping something like that!

BlingItOn

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/15/2008 12:26:10 PM
Author: Mediterranean
Woooooo!!!!!

Incredibly beautiful!!!!!!!!!

I don''t know what the problem is with your pictures, hey, at least you know how to upload ''em, LOL! I''ve read the sticky in the FAQ 20 times, and I STILL can''t figure out how to get my pics from my Mac to the SMTR forum.

But, I digress. back to that stunning movie-star rock-ola of yours!!!! I keep coming back to stare at the ''arrows'' shot.... it''s so beautiful. I really love how the gallery on that setting is pretty open. I''ve seen many beautiful settings with stones/openwork along the gallery and on the crown, but the way your setting showcases the center stone is simply the perfect way to compliment this jewel. Amazing. Nothing short of AM-A-ZING
30.gif
30.gif

Enjoy that beauty in happiness and the best of health, girl!!
LOLS! I just find that either my pics turn out really yellow (especially indoors), or I cast some sort of odd shadow on the poor stone so it looks all dark, and most of the pictures I have taken are too blurry to even post!
15.gif

My DH says I am not doing his diamond justice! HAHAHAHAHAH!

Are your files in .jpg? I''ve realized they have to be in .jpg, in less than 100kb (Or in my case 425 x 319 pixels), with a unique name (that no ones else uses).
Then, I just click the "Attach File" icon, click "Browse", and click "Upload". Try it! I''d love to see your pictures!!
2.gif

Compliments have to go to my Jeweller regarding the setting! She was very patient, gave us lots of information throughout the entire process, and showed us a sample of this setting with a 2.60Ct RB where the DH and I were immediately sold!
30.gif

She was also quite funny, telling us how she sold another 3+ Ct rather recently with an elegant Tiffany Setting, but she was sure I''d prefer something with more BLING/sidestones, so this was the very first design she showed us!
3.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Blingiton ... It has been BLUNG!
36.gif

That ring is gorgeous and huge!!

I''m so happy for you! Enjoy your gorgeous new piece .. It''s stunning!
30.gif
People are just going to be blinded when you come walking down the street with your fab RHR and your new upgrade.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is heavenly!! Congratulations and wear it in good health!
36.gif
30.gif

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Your new ring is lovely...but I hate your tiny fingeredness. Damn doll hands...hmph!

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
First of all, I have been meaning to comment on your screen name: LOVE IT! I giggle everytime I see it...now why couldn''t have I thought of something witty like that? **have another sip of coffee*
14.gif
secondly, your ring is absolutely stunning! very giiiiiiiiiiiiii-normous and elegant. Congratulations!!

BlingItOn

Shiny_Rock
Coatimundi, that''s EXACTLY how I communicate with my DH! LOLS!!!

But he claims his ''sensors'' are down now, and no amount of hinting can be ''received'' in the near furture.......
23.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2008 1:37:18 PM
Author: BlingItOn
Coatimundi, that's EXACTLY how I communicate with my DH! LOLS!!!

But he claims his 'sensors' are down now, and no amount of hinting can be 'received' in the near furture.......
23.gif

That's what they always say--Mwah Ha HA!...oh, those sensors can be awakened
11.gif
Good thing you don't need to hint!...right now.
12.gif

Yay for BlingitOn!
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! It is STUNNING!

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
I love it, especially the ooph factor on the setting.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results