shape
carat
color
clarity

Warm set of 3 stone earrings from Adzia

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I just received notice that my yellow gold, warm suite of earrings have been completed by AdziasJewelryAtelier. These are her glamour shots. The stones from top to bottom are pyrope garnet, spessertite garnet, and yellow sapphire. My only concern upon looking at the pictures is that the spess stones do not look the bright orange I remember. I'm hoping it is artifact from the pictures, and once they're hanging from the ear with light hitting from both the front and back, that there'll be a better transition from the red to the yellow. Again, I'm blown away by her craftsmanship!

Feast your eyes....

Adzia warm 1.jpg

Adzia warm 2.jpg

Adzia warm 4.jpg

Adzia warm 5.jpg

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I am speechless. WOW :shock: :love: :shock: :love: :shock: :love: :shock:

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
natsplat|1312404142|2983382 said:
Well, I am speechless. WOW :shock: :love: :shock: :love: :shock: :love: :shock:

my reaction exactly! I love the swirls on the side, and the prongs holding the gems look to me like little crowns. love them! :appl:

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Just gorgeous, Uppy. The detail is amazing, and the yellow gold really showcases your stones. Once you have these, could you take a photo of these alongside your "cool" set, and then an on-ear shot? I'd love to see those.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I'd love to see shots wearing them too. Wow, they're just wonderful -- front & sides & back. Super choice! I'm sure the spesses will shine out orange IRL.

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
Earshots and shots with your "cool" set needed!

They are very pretty!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
You bet!! I'll bury you guys with pics once I have this set in my hands... ear shots, side by sides.... anything you'd like!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another gorgeous set! :love:

I have got to have some of these :naughty:

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! :appl:

The attention to deal is awesome.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOWZER! Gorgeous earrings!!!! I understand your concern on the spess color, but pictures don't always display the IRL color of our gems. Your earrings are gorgeous, classy, and wonderfully made! :appl: :appl: :love:

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They're really pretty!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them in yellow gold - the workmanship looks great as well. :appl:

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Just as pretty in warm tones as in cool.

It may be the camera angle but in the 2nd to last picture the bezel on the yellow sapphire looks like it covers a lot of the stone.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
It does, Kismet. Looking at some of the other pics I can see it too. I'll have to take a look when it arrives and see if it is noticably IRL. Thanks for pointing that out though. That's why I lurv you guys, a million eyes are better than just my two! :sun:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are really gorgeous!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm....I also see your two concerns; the heaviness of the yellow sapphire setting and that the spessartites seem to have closed up in colour. Will have to wait until you receive them to hear more. The concept of these fall colours are great though. Very earthy!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
My hope for the spess are that it is an artifact of the photo. If you see the last two pics where you see the stones from the back view, you can see the definite orange color. The earrings are on their way, so I'll let you guys know what I see as soon as they arrive.

rubyprincess

Shiny_Rock
Good night! Lovely :love:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous earrings! I love the color combo with the white gold and I love the cool color combo you did before too, what a great idea for earrings :love: Can't wait to see more pics once you get them.

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, her work is just lovely. Very pretty. Great girlie girl earrings.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I love how you did the warm stones in YG and the blue/greens with WG. Beautiful!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Here we go. Live pics.

IMG_3713.JPG

IMG_3712.JPG

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Here are the comparisons with the cool stone earrings.

IMG_3714.JPG

IMG_3723.JPG

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, so pretty and fun that you have a cool and a warm set.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
You can't really see in the pictures, but the top garnets have terrific flashes of red.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them both :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are so pretty...both sets!

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Those are fabulous, and I love the ear shots. Not only are the stones showcased, but the proportions are wonderful. :appl: :appl:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both the warm and cool set are very pretty. The colors compliment each other very well.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Oh, very pretty! They look great in your ears. How do the bezels on the yellow sapphire look in person? It doesn't look overwhelming from your ear pic.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results