shape
carat
color
clarity

Wanted: Lucere/Flanders/Asscher

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dprince

Rough_Rock
We have a client that has commissioned us to create an engagement ring with a modified square as the centre stone. However I am finding these particular cuts very elusive anywhere within the UK. Could somebody point me to a dealer? We are searching specifically for a .70-.99 D-F SI1+ Lucere... But failing that either a square Asscher or Flanders. If a stone can be located with a GIA cert then my client is willing to make an instant decision on whether to proceed with the púrchase. He has left it a little late in my opinion (wants it set and finished by 26th March!) - So I'm clutching at straws atm. Any help much appreciated.

regards
daniel

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Dprince, welcome
1.gif

, the manufacturer of Lucere diamonds?

[/u][/u][/u]

dprince

Rough_Rock
Yes I tried but havent had any acknowledgment from them yet. Arent there any dealers that distribute these branded diamonds?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
They should point you to their dealers. Try to call them. They are probably slow with emails
1.gif

dprince

Rough_Rock
Ive just had a response from GoodOldGold and they appear to have the perfect diamond for my client.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results