Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • Pricescope Upgrade/Maintenance Is Complete.

We still have a few things to iron out. If you see any bugs, issues or have any concerns, let us know here in this discussion.

Want to see what I made today?

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another beautiful creation! You are amazing @soxfan.

Do you mind me asking how long it takes you to decorate a cake like this?

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another beautiful creation! You are amazing @soxfan.

Do you mind me asking how long it takes you to decorate a cake like this?
The cake is easy, I bake and freeze three layers. The charm I started a day or two ahead, as it needed 2-3 coats of the edible silver paint. Probably took me a half hour total. The frosting took about an hour because I ran out and had to make an extra batch. So probably 2 hours total?

mrs-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@soxfan - you live in MA, yes? Any chance I can get you to make a cake for my birthday next year? I'm turning 60 and will need ALL KINDS OF HELP to deal with that particular day!!

And that donut cake...oh man...

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@soxfan - you live in MA, yes? Any chance I can get you to make a cake for my birthday next year? I'm turning 60 and will need ALL KINDS OF HELP to deal with that particular day!!

And that donut cake...oh man...
I do, and of course I will!

mrs-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is awesome - thank you so much! I'll contact you in the new year; I'm thinking....floral.... :kiss2:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All of your cakes are just amazing! Where do your designs come from? They are beautiful and creative...and geez I LOVE cake!

ZestfullyBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG @soxfan! you are so talented!!! I bet they taste just as good as they look!! Yum yum:lickout:

Rfisher

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Do you have any creepy cakes coming up for Halloween, or is that not in your wheelhouse?

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have any creepy cakes coming up for Halloween, or is that not in your wheelhouse?
I haven't had anyone request one yet, but I'd love to make one! I am selling halloween cakesicles at a vendor fair and I did one decorating class already. I will probably do one more too.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.