shape
carat
color
clarity

Want to see my new project ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RebwarStar

Rough_Rock
Hi im new here and im also new into the jewelery and Gem business.
Right now i am studying jewelery. And its my first semester.
I have never done anything like it before and i am a beginner.

Im working on a project called "Rose".
So i will post my working progress. And when im finished with it i will post the final product.
It is not done but i have been working on it for a while.

picture 1

pictrue 2

picture 3

picture 4
There is a lot of more work to be done.
I haven't used any wax or something similar. Everything you see on these pictures is HANDMADE, everything.
A lot of work but its worth it. As i said there is more work to be done on this one.
I will use diamonds on it. I got 6 diamonds size 2.0 - 2.6 mm.

oldmancoyote

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That looks like a serious amount of metalworking. And I don''t believe you are a beginner.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Is it sterling silver? And when you say more work - what else are you planning on doing to it?

BTW - at some point, mods will remove the links to pictures. Please please please post a permanent picture by attaching a file to your posts. Thanks!

RebwarStar

Rough_Rock
Well regarding the rose i am almost done. But there is some secrets behind the rose i wont tell because of i dont want any one to steal my ideas. The ide of the rose is that it will be a necklace and you should be able to put it on the necklace. So if you dont want to have it hanging around your neck take it of and use the necklace. And the rose needs some polishing and the stone settings are left to do.

Its my first time to set diamonds so i will be very careful with it and i will do it with my teacher. And of course i will do it so i can learn =) Anyway there is also some finishing jobs left as i said.

I will go out to the park and take some pictures of it as it is so i can post it as a work of art.

I am new and i dont know how to attach photo files ?
Feel free to tell me if you know.

And thx for the comments. The whole thing is made out of sterling silver... But not the small part were you put the leafs. THat small part is made out of white gold about 10 $ not that much.

I might be done by the next week.

oldmancoyote

Brilliant_Rock
Save your pictures in jpg format so that the file size is below 100k, then add one per post using the "attach file" button to the upper left of the posting window.

Where are you going to set the stones? On the stem? Or on the leaves'' edges?

Diamond Explorer

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Your work is very nice. Hand fabrication almost always yields the finest finished pieces. The majority of jewelry is cast, and the crystal structure of the metal is weak because of it. By forging, cutting and rolling your metal, you produce the strongest and most durable jewelry in any of the fine metals. Silver is a great medium for such sculptural pieces. Looking forward to seeing how you use the diamonds!

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results