shape
carat
color
clarity

Want some advice please..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ajhazzard

Rough_Rock
Hi I am ajhazzard and Live in the UK. I am looking at a diamond from Abazias, to buy for my girlfriends engagement ring and need an opinion on this stone.

Round ags0
0.75 G VS1
depth: 61.3
table: 54
crown: 34.2
pav: 40.6
culet: pointed
fluor: none
sym: ideal
polish: ideal

Hollway cut adviser.
light return: excellent
fire: excellent
scintillation: excellent
Spread: very good
visual performance: 0.7
AGSL number: 0003501808
Price $3286

Also I would like to know about any experances that people may have had with this verdor, good or bad and the inns and outs of purchasing a diamond from the US when you live in the Uk...

Thank-you for your help

barry

Shiny_Rock
Fine-looking stone.

abazias is an excellent and
reputable on-line vendor.

Barry
www.superbcert.com

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Hi Ajhazzard! Welcome on this forum!

The stone you've selected sounds like a stunning one
1.gif
. Is it a H&A?

The price sounds good too, altough it's slightly on the high side.

As Barry said, Abazias is a well known vendor, so you're safe! Can you post the item number? I've used abazias search but this stone isn't listed...

Giangi

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
The stone sounds very lovely! Great scores on the HCA. Congrats.

The price is very inline with what other online vendors are selling similar stones for...WhiteFlash has a .74 G VS2 excellent HCA scorer for $3200 and another similar sized/detailed stone excellent HCA scorer for $3300...so your quoted price sounds great, esp for a VS1 quality.

Make sure the return policy is adequate so you can get the diamond checked out when it arrives by an independent appraiser and you should have no problems!! Good luck!

ajhazzard

Rough_Rock
Yes it is a H&A and I have just purchased it. Audrey and Felicia at Abazias have been very helpful and I have enjoyed dealing with them. A big thank-you to them both.

Cheers, ajhazzard

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Ooooooooooooooh sorry! If it's a H&A, then it's a great, great price! I assumed it was simply an ideal... Again. sorry!
1.gif

CONGRATS on your purchase!!!!!!! I'm sure you'll be thrilled! Please post pictures and a review as soon as you receive it!

Giangi

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Yikes! Double post!

TigerWoods

Rough_Rock
Your diamond is pretty much what I'm in the market for.
Please let us know everything about your experience with Abazias.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results