shape
carat
color
clarity

Wanna Thank Martin of USA certed and Chris of AGA

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mcblohe

Shiny_Rock
Just wanna post here to Thank Martin of USA certed diamonds and Chris of AGA for putting my ring together so quickly. I''m very happy with my purchase.
I had been searching around (not for too long, as i''m kinda impatient) and finally settled with USA certed diamonds as i found that the price is very reasonable. And after having read many positive testimonials here on PS, i felt very comfortable to deal with Martin. He''s a very honest and nice guy and found a diamond for me very quickly. He had my diamond sent to Chris of AGA by the next day to make sure that everything was alright, and Chris had it mounted and sent out the same day, and i received my ring the next day! Chris was very sweet and patient with me, and accomodated my request for change of setting and helped search for what i wanted.
I would recommend USA certed diamonds and AGA anytime!
I hope i can deal with them again when i next get an upgrade!!
31.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats, glad you had a good experience!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
i''m glad you had a great experience, now....what are the specs and more importantly---WHERE ARE THE PICS!!!!!!
9.gif

mcblohe

Shiny_Rock
Hi NYCsparkle,

Thanks for your interest.
I had posted earlier at:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-finally-got-pics-of-my-ring-pls-comment-thanks.59170/
It''s a 1.31ct I VS2 GIA triple ex diamond
HCA 1.2
There are some pictures in that link.
Thanks
26.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m glad you had a great experience - your ring is beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results