color
clarity

Wall of Vets Protect Portland Protesters

Demon

Brilliant_Rock

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to see it. All we're missing now is a wall of grandma's.

Here you go! YAY grandmas and grandpas!

Screen Shot 2020-07-26 at 5.36.27 AM.png

"
They also formed their own Wall of Grandparents.

"We can turn on our television and keep watching people getting killed in cold blood, and we're just supposed to sit back and not feel any kinda way about it," said one protester. "I have grandchildren, and I want a different world – period --for all of us
."

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Here you go! YAY grandmas and grandpas!

Screen Shot 2020-07-26 at 5.36.27 AM.png

"
They also formed their own Wall of Grandparents.

"We can turn on our television and keep watching people getting killed in cold blood, and we're just supposed to sit back and not feel any kinda way about it," said one protester. "I have grandchildren, and I want a different world – period --for all of us
."

Lol! Perfect!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What we need now is a wall of PSers.

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
What we need now is a wall of PSers.

It is not wise to go to Portland during the pandemic but maybe some should be present among protesters in their own cities.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is not wise to go to Portland during the pandemic but maybe some should be present among protesters in their own cities.
The whole city will burn to the ground soon.

Now Wheeler is angry?? :rolleyes:. He's the one who let the protest to get out of control...:wall:

Last edited:

1ofakind

Brilliant_Rock
Does that mean the rioters will stay behind the vets and grannies and stop attacking the federal courthouse?

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
Does that mean the rioters will stay behind the vets and grannies and stop attacking the federal courthouse?

I afraid no. They may be hiding behind their backs. Grandmas are not against violent crowd, they are protecting mob from feds. Like a live shield.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everyone knows that no one needed to send in the feds to "protect" the courthouse. It is the biggest lie on earth. A pretext for Trump to do exactly what he is doing. No one should fall for this baloney and dignify it with an argument. The Portland police were perfectly capable of protecting the courthouse until Trump put a bullseye on it. He made it a target. Now everyone in the country would sort of like to see it torn down, because it is a reminder of Trump's tyranny. It is (as MariaD's metaphor keeps resounding with me) like King George III's tea.

The federal courthouse was not a problem to anyone until Trump made it one. Just like George III and his tea. Now patriots are up in arms on principle.

Alistra

Shiny_Rock
Thank you AGBF! As a Portlander, I am relieved that some see though the political theater.

Also, for my sanity, I finally had to figure out how to block someone! That seems like a handy feature :)

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you AGBF! As a Portlander, I am relieved that some see though the political theater.

Also, for my sanity, I finally had to figure out how to block someone! That seems like a handy feature :)

I really took notice when I saw you had posted! Does everyone know you are the "oldest" poster on Pricescope? It's really good to see a post from you!

Deb :))

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everyone knows that no one needed to send in the feds to "protect" the courthouse. It is the biggest lie on earth. A pretext for Trump to do exactly what he is doing. No one should fall for this baloney and dignify it with an argument. The Portland police were perfectly capable of protecting the courthouse until Trump put a bullseye on it. He made it a target. Now everyone in the country would sort of like to see it torn down, because it is a reminder of Trump's tyranny. It is (as MariaD's metaphor keeps resounding with me) like King George III's tea.

The federal courthouse was not a problem to anyone until Trump made it one. Just like George III and his tea. Now patriots are up in arms on principle.

We agree on this. Tear it down.

Trump should remove every stitch of federal law enforcement from every city that allows such lawlessness. Let them burn the entire city to the ground. If this kind of destruction is what residents put up with then they should get everything that comes with it. When anyone needs assistance from any federal institution that was destroyed that will just be too bad. Reassign those fed employees elsewhere and pay them to move if they wish. And not one dime of emergency fed money should be given to any city or state that allowed this. Tough luck Seattle and Portland - you allowed it you pay for it. I no longer care what happens in these cities - not one whit.

Edit - I do feel bad for residents who are stuck in such a place.

Last edited:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump should remove every stitch of federal law enforcement from every city that allows such lawlessness. Let them burn the entire city to the ground. If this kind of destruction is what residents put up with then they should get everything that comes with it.
A myth!.. ;))

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
Fake video!. Shapiro is a right winger!... :Up_to_something: ;))

You may be absolutely right! He recently got published his handy book on domestic terrorism How to Destroy America in Three Easy Steps (2020)

Last edited:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We agree on this. Tear it down.

Trump should remove every stitch of federal law enforcement from every city that allows such lawlessness. Let them burn the entire city to the ground. If this kind of destruction is what residents put up with then they should get everything that comes with it. When anyone needs assistance from any federal institution that was destroyed that will just be too bad. Reassign those fed employees elsewhere and pay them to move if they wish. And not one dime of emergency fed money should be given to any city or state that allowed this. Tough luck Seattle and Portland - you allowed it you pay for it. I no longer care what happens in these cities - not one whit.

Edit - I do feel bad for residents who are stuck in such a place.

Trump does not own the federal government. We, the people, do. It should not be in Trump's power to punish the people of Seattle or Portland for resisting his extra-legal activities against them.

Once he has been stopped from his extra-legal activity and is out of office, the people of Seattle and Portland should be able to resume their normal lives as free citizens protected by the Constitution; that would entail receiving federal "aid" which is paid for with their own taxes.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump does not own the federal government. We, the people, do. It should not be in Trump's power to punish the people of Seattle or Portland for resisting his extra-legal activities against them.

Once he has been stopped from his extra-legal activity and is out of office, the people of Seattle and Portland should be able to resume their normal lives as free citizens protected by the Constitution, that would entail receiving federal "aid" which is paid for with their own taxes.

Of course he doesn't own it, we do. If rioters in cities want to destroy federal property then that should have consequences. Or do you not agree with that? My point is that I no longer care about the federal property enough to risk the lives of those federal officers. If the city doesn't want to do anything about rioters who destroy property then let it be destroyed. And then pay for it when they decide they're done destroying. I shouldn't have to.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Of course he doesn't own it, we do. If rioters in cities want to destroy federal property then that should have consequences. Or do you not agree with that? My point is that I no longer care about the federal property enough to risk the lives of those federal officers. If the city doesn't want to do anything about rioters who destroy property then let it be destroyed. And then pay for it when they decide they're done destroying. I shouldn't have to.

No one would want to destroy it if Trump hadn't made it impossible to ignore. He made it the symbol of oppression, like Bastille in Paris in 1789.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No one would want to destroy it if Trump hadn't made it impossible to ignore. He made it the symbol of oppression, like Bastille in Paris in 1789.

Yeah. People aren't responsible for their actions. Someone else made them do it.

"You made me so mad I had to beat you."

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sometimes people become sick of tyranny and rebel against it.

storming-engraving-Bastille-July-14-1789.jpg

The storming of The Bastille July 14, 1789

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sometimes people become sick of tyranny and rebel against it.

storming-engraving-Bastille-July-14-1789.jpg

The storming of The Bastille July 14, 1789

Absolutely they do. Perhaps the residents of these cities will become sick of their businesses and lives being destroyed. Then who will be rebelling? Cities all over the country are not allowing such destruction to happen to them but they still believe in the right to peaceful protest. What's happening in Portland every night for two months is not that. But if that's what Portland wants then that's what they shall have. What they won't have is sympathy from me.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely they do. Perhaps the residents of these cities will become sick of their businesses and lives being destroyed. Then who will be rebelling? Cities all over the country are not allowing such destruction to happen to them but they still believe in the right to peaceful protest. What's happening in Portland every night for two months is not that.

And you know why? Because Trump needed a riot to divert attention from his spectacular failure with covid19. 150,000 Americans are dead so he thought he would stir up some violence among the once peaceful protests about George Floyd. Trump caused this. Trump pinned the target on that federal courthouse. And he wants more riots in more cities. So he plans to send in more federal troops. What else can he do to divert attention from his killing Americans in droves?

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And you know why? Because Trump needed a riot to divert attention from his spectacular failure with covid19. 150,000 Americans are dead so he thought he would stir up some violence among the once peaceful protests about George Floyd. Trump caused this. Trump pinned the target on that federal courthouse. And he wants more riots in more cities. So he plans to send in more federal troops. What else can he do to divert attention from his killing Americans in droves?

You can place blame for the destruction anywhere you like but you'll never get me to agree with you. People are responsible for their own actions. Hate for Trump doesn't justify destroying cities and people's livelihoods, or especially their actual lives.

I don't want Trump sending anyone into any of these cities, we can agree on that. For the exact reason you have given. It gives you an excuse to blame him for the destructive acts of rioters. Leave them all to their own devices to allow it or stop it. It's entirely up to them. More government overreach is never what I want in any capacity. I'm not biting on your covid19 hyperbole at all.

Last edited:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results