shape
carat
color
clarity

Walk down the isle songs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
I think this group have such beautiful voices and perfect harmonies - I'd love to use some of their songs in my ceremony, at least as seating music - The Wailing Jennys: One Voice (I love this one too, but it's not romantic, more fun: Beautiful Dawn)

And I've known since this movie that I've wanted to have this song in my wedding: Book of Love - this song just overtakes me, it's so beautiful.

ETA: I've tried to fix the links, they should work now. I'm too late to fix my first post's links.

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 12:25:50 PM
Author: dragonfly411
I''m not engaged yet but we decided on Long Trip Alone by Dierks Bentley. I can''t wait.....
Just curious - isn''t this sort of a sad song? Guess it depends on how you look at it.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
This is a great question and I love reading everyone else's choices. I know my song will be classical and played by a quartet, but I don't know what it will be. I really want something with a lot of cello ... maybe the prelude to Bach's first suite? That's a classic. I just know it won't be Canon in D ... I played the oh so boring cello part to that enough times in school to make me cringe every time I hear it
3.gif
It's kind of sad that elementary orchestra can ruin an entire song. I've gotta look up more songs with nice cello parts though. Ave Maria is beautiful and has a great cello part, but it might seem out of place since our ceremony isn't religious at all.

ETA: This thread is killing me! I'm at work right now and would feel really awkward playing all of these songs at my desk
2.gif
I'll have to wait til I get home.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
I would say 98% of our details have yet to be planned. BUT I am a big fan of All I want is you from the Juno soundtrack. I think we will use this for the recessional.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results