shape
carat
color
clarity

Waiting

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM JEWELSAPPHIRE!

Laila - sorry, I did not say thank you.

Beth - hopefully, you did not forget the certificate!

Beth

Shiny_Rock

No, it is all together in the original envelope everything intact including the diamond paper. How did you send yours back? I am going to send it registered post next week. He is charging me postage etc but I find that reasonable. I purchased a sapphire unheated for about 1k but it was not quite what I had in mind. He has been very responsive thus far.

ETA - I did freak out a bit when I logged on to PS for the first time in quite awhile and saw your post title at the top of the CS section though!

Barrett

Ideal_Rock

Crasru's good deed for the day: letting us know about this guy/company/fakery. Thanks for the heads up. Fingers crossed that it all works out

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Glad you got your refund Crasru.

Since you did, perhaps consider asking admin to change the thread title???
Some readers in a hurry may get no further than the title and cross this vendor off their list.

portoar

Brilliant_Rock

At this point, I'd forget the $50 and the certificate and just be glad you got the rest of your money back. What a frightening experience, I'm glad it was finally resolved mostly satisfactorily.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock

crasru|1315023459|3008853 said:
Thank you, Pandora, for explaining things... I came to the same conclusion, many dealers may run small operations, invest into new stones at certain points, what not. Yes, one does expect that the business is large and booming because we are sort of used to such businesses here... my late congratulations on the holiday, BTW. Have to google it now to find out what it was.

LG - than you so much! As usual, happy to hear from you!

Public holidays in the UK are always on a Monday rather on the day of the week that they might actually fall on, so it wasn't anything special like the Royal Wedding one!

Glad the explanation helped - I know that I was slightly taken aback when I visited a couple of dealers in Colombo when I was there on my honeymoon a few years ago. I knew their websites and expected to see a showroom and several members of staff and it was actually a tiny booth with one guy - doesn't mean that they aren't making plenty of money, it's just the way things work there...

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

kenny|1315107857|3009415 said:
Glad you got your refund Crasru.

Since you did, perhaps consider asking admin to change the thread title???
Some readers in a hurry may get no further than the title and cross this vendor off their list.

Ditto w/regards to changing the title of the thread.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you, fellows... You are right, I am going to contact the administration. I panicked, just panicked because it never happened to me before.

What really surprised me, thought, was that the Paypal followed on this situation, asked me if I got my refund back, etc. And yes, since he returned me my money, I should consider case closed. Not his fault that I did not like his sapphire.

And I did find the certificate! Predictably, where it should be (I prepared to ship it, with the next envelope).

P.S. I have sent an email to the admin. Thank you, Kenny and Chrono!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Strange, I sent an email to admin. yesterday and the name of this thread is still there. Can anyone help me? Anything neutral would do...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results