shape
carat
color
clarity

Waiting on tourmaline pendant

Mondayschild

Shiny_Rock
Changed my mind a number of times (!!) but finally decided on tourmaline pendant.

Waiting on this to arrive (setting by Daniel M. Jewelry on etsy) - the hardest part is that I've not seen the stone in person yet either.

40.jpg 40 2.jpg 40 3.jpg 40 4.jpg

My next step is deciding on what type/design of chain (white gold) to match. Any ideas?

Oooo well isn't that lovely! The crown-type mounting is fit for royalty.
queenemot.gif
Personally, I love the sleekness and shine of a quality box chain. I also love the glint of a popcorn chain, but they pick up lint like crazy! Anyway, congrats on your new pendant!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish Dan wouldn't insist on using USPS, they're hopeless. It took months for my earrings to arrive. I was waiting on a ring from David Klass at the same time. He used Fedex and it took less than a week!

@Dandi I don't want to hijack Monday's thread, but I've always been curious about the ring in your profile pic. Is it a sapphire or spinel? Stunning. Please tell me more... hopefully OP doesn't mind. :)

@Mondayschild I hope you receive your new pretty soon!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dandi I don't want to hijack Monday's thread, but I've always been curious about the ring in your profile pic. Is it a sapphire or spinel? Stunning. Please tell me more... hopefully OP doesn't mind. :)

@Mondayschild I hope you receive your new pretty soon!!

Thank you lovely! It's a lab sapphire with lab diamonds in 14k rose and white gold, set by the brilliant DK.

Thank you lovely! It's a lab sapphire with lab diamonds in 14k rose and white gold, set by the brilliant DK.

Love that you did RG, but with white for the halo! It's very rich looking. So is the sapphire color a violet in person or more blue? It's dreamy.

@Dandi Oh yes, that fella is certainly a true blue! The cutting is also first-rate, unsurprisingly. :geek2: Thanks for indulging my curiosity!!

Ok, sorry to momentarily derail the thread, OP... I get easily distracted by shiny things. Hoping you receive your beautiful pendant soon!

Mondayschild

Shiny_Rock
No probs @Autumn in New England !

I wish Dan wouldn't insist on using USPS, they're hopeless. It took months for my earrings to arrive. I was waiting on a ring from David Klass at the same time. He used Fedex and it took less than a week!

Me too. I've mentioned FedEx. Would gladly pay extra to know it wouldn't take weeks. Trying hard to be patient.

Mondayschild

Shiny_Rock
I'm STILL waiting. I'm at the point where I feel like I will never see this pendant 8)

Ordered it in heaps of time for bday and may not get it prior. I didn't want to make decision/order re chain from Saraf until I saw it in person. Sigh

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Pretty! I am waiting on a Daniel M project as well!

Mondayschild

Shiny_Rock
Went with Figaro....... Ordered from Sarraf. Can't wait to wear it.

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Please post a neck shot when you get it. I would love to see the complete look!

Mondayschild

Shiny_Rock
IMG_20220816_163617.jpg IMG_20220816_163617.jpg IMG_20220816_163555.jpg IMG_20220816_163555.jpg IMG_20220816_163253.jpg IMG_20220816_163253.jpg

Excuse rather ratty tshirt - the pendant wasn't the only thing I got for my birthday (covid, ugh)

I love the size & the colour.

Mondayschild

Shiny_Rock
Oops. Not sure why they posted twice.

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
This turned out lovely! What mm width chain did you go with? It balances nicely with the size of the pendant. Well done!

MidModMin

Shiny_Rock
I like the chain/pendant combo a lot. Looks lovely!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results